Truth 2

Commenter asks Smolder why she had Garble as a brother of all dragons

While Gallus held back a bit of laughter, Smolder showed an offended expression on her face.
"Well screw you too, dude! I bet your brother isn't so great either!" She shot back.

"You don't even know if they have a brother, Smolder."
Ocellus corrected awkwardly.

Smolder rolled her eyes as her comment.
"Whatever. And for your information, I can't control who I'm related to!"
She snapped, clearly offended.
"I don't even WANT to be your favorite character!"

"Character?"
Sandbar said in confusion with a raised eyebrow.

Gallus couldn't help but laugh at Smolder's angry face, which earned him a glare from said dragon.

"Knock it off, Gallus!!"
She snapped before a puff of smoke shot out of her nose out of frustration and anger.

That only made Gallus laugh harder as he dropped his face in the floor and cried tears of laughter. Smolder's anger seemed to be very amusing to him.

Silverstream and Yona wasn't quite confused by all of this.
"Uhhh... Well there's the question you guys! Thanks for reading!"
The Hippogriff said nervously with an awkward smile.

(Again... I'm so sorry for such a late post! Like I said last time, I'm losing motivation, but I'm starting to get it back! I hope this is the last time I ghost this story and that y'all can forgive me ^^.
One last thing, I wanna add someone to the story!! It's none other than the HANDSOME GOD! Yup! You can now ask them questions and give them dares, but here's the catch: Their dares have to be a scenario, or to create an alternate timeline where anything you want can happen. They will not be participating in these things with the Young Six.
That's all! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!)