Dare: 13

@dashfastanddieslow dares the young six to have a prank war in groups of two

(Before we get into this, I'd like to apologize for two things. One, I'm sorry for uploading so late! I've been busy (and lazy) this vacation and I didn't have much time to do this (or I was too lazy). And two, I'm sorry that I didn't really come up with good ones and that this story is so badly written. I'm really bad at coming up with pranks (I only made two different pranks multiple times. One of them I used to do when I was a kid, I would pretend to sleep in the car so that my parents would carry me back when we park. Now that I'm too old for that, I started doing something different. Basically I would pretend to sleep in the car so I could avoid talking to my parents). I know, I'm weird, but idk. Anyways I hope you enjoy! ^^)

Ocellus reads the dare out loud for everyone.

"Okay, before anything starts, I just want to point out that I am so glad Gallus and Smolder aren't pared up."
Sandbar says while looking at the two he mentioned.

Ocellus giggles.
"I'm pretty sure they would destroy us if they were."

Gallus and Smolder look at each other with smirks on their faces.
"Yeah, we'd make an awesome team."
Gallus says before they give each other a fist pump.

Sandbar and Ocellus separate the two and each go in separate rooms.
"Quick! Before they decide to team up together instead!"
Sandbar says before they four of them were gone, leaving Silverstream and Yona alone.

The last two look at each other.
"Yona no like pranks very much."
Yona states with a pout.

"I'm not really sure how to prank! What's considered funny here? And what's considered offensive? Either way, I have no idea what to dooo."
Silverstream rants then looks at her friend.

Yona thinks for a bit.
"Maybe we ask Pink Pony for help! She good with pranks."

"Yeah! Great idea! I hope that's not considered cheating!"
Silverstream says with a smile then they both leave the school to go to Sugar Cube Corner.

"What should we do? Should we do something traditional? Or something so horrificthatit'llbrutallydistroy them?"
Gallus asks, coming up with a bunch of pranks.

Sandbar stares at him quietly for a bit.
"How about, we don't do that last part... you psycho."

Gallus nods.
"Alright, let's do basic, like you!"
He then starts thinking of basic pranks to throw at them.

Sandbar sighs and shakes his head.
"I'll just make sure you don't take things too far. I hope Ocellus can do the same for Smolder."

"We will DESTROY THEM!!"
Smolder screams with determination, wanting to win the prank war.

Ocellus looks up at her flying friend.
"Or, even better, we could NOT do that. I'd love to help you with this, but don't forget that we can't go overboard with this. Remember, they are our friends."

"Exactly! Best part about pulling pranks on friends is that we'll be immediately forgiven!"
Smolder says with her claws on her waist.

Ocellus sighs and shakes her head softly.
"I guess I'll have to make sure she doesn't take things too far. I hope Sandbar is doing a good job at that."

Pinkie Pie was working at Sugar Cube Corner as usual. Silverstream and Yona walk in and go to the counter to talk to her.
"Hey there, kiddies! How can I help?"
She says charmingly.

"Actually, we need tips and ideas for pranks. Us and the others are in a prank war and we're not sure what to do."
Silverstream says.

Pinkie Pie gasps.
"Ooooohh, I LOVE PRANKS! I'll totally help you! Alright, wait right here!"
She left and went to the kitchen.

The two students could hear some intense hanging and sounds coming from the kitchen.

She came back with three boxes.
"How about, I deliver these to you guys. One of them is just a normal yummy cake, which will be for you. The other one has a pie with a sling underneath, so whoever opens the box with have a pie splatting on their face!! And the other other one has cupcakes, but instead of frosting I used a super spicy paste!"

The other two look at the boxes, look at each other, smile, then finally look back at their Professor.
"We take it!"
Yona says happily.

"Great! Just go back there, and I'll deliver them. The fact that I'll be delivering for you as well won't make it seem suspicious. Plus you'll just a yummy cake."
She says proudly.

The students pay up then go back to their rooms.

Meanwhile, Gallus and Smolder have been pranking each other none stop. Sandbar and Ocellus were just making sure they wouldn't kill each other in the process. Silverstream and Yona snuck back to their room and waited for their prank to fulfill.

Pinkie Pie later happily bounces to the school and gets in. She first goes in the room that Gallus and Sandbar is in.
"Galluuuus, Sandbaaaar! I've been giving out treats for the students and I couldn't find you anywhere! Here you go!"
She gave the box with the spicy cupcakes inside.

Gallus and Sandbar look at her then at the box, Gallus happily take the box but Sandbar was a bit suspicious of them.
"Woah! Thanks Professor!"
Gallus says happily.

"Aww don't mention it, just.. doing a favor!"
She giggles then bounces to the next room.

She bounces to Smolder and Ocellus' room. She gets in.
"Hiya, students!!"
She cheers.

The two students look at her.
"Ever heard of knocking?"
Smolder asks with her arms crossed.

"Is there something you need?"
Ocellus asks and tilts her head.

Pinkie Pie giggles and hands them the box with the pie in it.
"I'm handing out goodies for all the students! So here's yours!"
She says happily.

Smolder takes it happily while Ocellus gets suspicious, much like Sandbar was.
"Thanks, Professor!"
Smolder says happily.

"Nooo, probable!"
Pinkie says and bounces away innocently.

She finally goes to Silverstream and Yona's room.
"Done!!"
She cheers and gives them the cake box.

"Pleasure doing business with you."
Silverstream says while she and Yona were wearing sunglasses and acting all serious like to set a dramatic tone.

Yona takes the cake box and looks inside to make sure it's the right one. She looks back at Silverstream and gives her a slight nod.

Pinkie wants to play along so she did, though she did a pretty bad job at it.
"Yes yes. Serious business stuff. Good day to you, little ones."
She says then slowly disappears.

Silverstream and Yona then happily hug each other while hopping up and down excitedly while squealing.
"Yaaaay! We do praaaank!"
Yona cheers.

"HEY! WHAT GIVES!?"
Smolder screams in anger after the pie got smacked on her face.

"AH AH AH AH!! HOT! NEED WATER!"
Gallus also starts to scream from the hot spicy cupcakes he ate.

Silverstream and Yona laugh hysterically. They then open the door of their room and scream.
"YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!"

The others get out of their room to see them.
"Heh, I didn't think you guys would be able to prank us!"
Smolder says proudly.

"Yeah, it was pretty empressive."
Gallus says with a smirk.
"Now... GIVE ME SOME WATER!"
He sticks his tongue out, trying to cool of the hot spice from his mouth.