Dare 17

GriffinLover88  dares Ocellus to impersonate her friends throughout the day

GriffinLover88 dares Ocellus to impersonate her friends throughout the day.

"Oh! That actually sounds kinda fun!"
Ocellus says with a bright smile, the others looking at her in confusion. Except for Silverstream of course who shared the same expression.

"And how exactly is this going to be fun?"
Gallus asks while raising an eyebrow.

Ocellus couldn't help but giggle a bit.
"Back at the hive, we did those kinds of things all the time! My siblings and I always impersonate others for fun."
She says sweetly.

Silverstream's eyes lit up in excitement.
"That sounds soooo fun!!"

"Sooo... Do we just go to school and do what we usually do and let Ocellus do her thing?"
Smolder asks, wanting to be more clear with their objective.

"You guys can play along of course! Do as you please."
Ocellus recommended. She really seemed excited about this.

Smolder just shrugged in response.
"Alright then. A dare's a dare."

(At school)

The Young Six arrived at school. Once there, Ocellus changes into Silverstream.
"I'll be Silverstream first, it'll be easy to match her energy."
She says with a smile as she turned to her hippogryph friend.

"Woah!! So cool!"
Silverstream's eyes sparkled at the sight.

"What's "so cool"? She does this all the time."
Smolder says with her arms crossed and an eye roll.

Ocellus giggles lightly, amused by her comment.
"That's true. But it's not everyday I changed into one of you."
She says to Smolder then looks at the rest, ready to explain.
"I'm just going to pretend to be each of you to mess with our teachers a bit. One at a time."

The others nodded as they looked at the Silverstream-looking Ocellus.

They all went to the classes they have next, Ocellus and Silverstream were in the same class together, which is why the changeling started with her hippogryph friend first. As they entered together in Professor Rainbow Dash's classroom.

The professor was going to welcome them but after seeing two of the same students, she got confused.
"What the- Two Silverstreams? Wait a minute... Ocellus?"
She asks, crossing her front legs as she flew straight.

The two friends poorly held back laughter then gave their professor equal bright smiles.
"What are you talking about Professor Dash? I'm Silverstream!"
They both say at the same time. You'd think it was scripted, but Ocellus just knew her friend so well.

Rainbow Dash didn't look amused though. She gave the two a hard look to try to figure out who's who, taking it as a challenge.

(Hey, I'm really sorry that I did this so late and that it's so short. I wasn't exactly sure what to do with this and I quickly lost motivation. School's really been getting to me and a lot is going on in my personal life, but I hope this is somewhat good to some extent. I don't know when my motivation will be fully back but I can assure you that I'll try my best to continue this series. Have a wonderful day all of you <3)