. 9: Attic: Scott .

I don't know what to write yet so I'll just do this stuff and talk to you yeah? Anyhow
How are you? Are good? I hope you are because being ill isn't really on my list right now, but apparently it snuck to the top, but hey I get to stay home from school today! Anyhow I'm going to go open my calendar now and win a price and stuff, so. Hurray! Oh and thank you so much for 3k reads! Like holy Aeor- I've never gotten this far! Thank you all! Oh and still 1st in 💗💗💗💗💗💗 I think that how many hearts there are. Idk but non the less thanks! You all have gotten me this far. It's lovely I love you commenters! Buh bye! Always remember the thing

Hahahaha idea made thanks @DanielleGissing for the idea, It's in process so wait please.

Delivery

I awoke, hesitantly. I just wanted sleep, I was facing the wall, and I knew Owen was in the bed with me so, I spun. To my surprise, he wasn't there. I got out of bed brushing down my overalls, time to go find him! I trotted out of my house, the attic was- pretty barren today, huh, weird. I went down the mini staircase and exited the bathroom, looking around that floor, no one was there, weird... I went down the stairs, exploring there, until, I came across all the humans. All gathered together. I decided to listen to there conversation.

Butler: Well, obviously there's rats in the house now, so that needs to be dealt with.
Son: Yeah yeah, I can easily kill them!
Maid: Icarus!
Son: What is it punk?
Maid: When you kill a rat more will come!

Hmm, interesting conversation.

Mother: Now now, there not doing any harm are they?
Butler: Well no but-
Mother: Then leave them be.
Grandmother: I have to agree with my daughter, leave them be and then they'll leave us be.
Son: I just wanna kill one...
Mother: No Icarus! It's not allowed.
I sat on the floor, just, watching. Until the mother turned around, pure panic flooded through me, she came over, and just, picked me up, gently. She was pretty warm.
Mother: I mean look at this cute little one! He's even has a little farmer hat!
Son: I'll never understand you mum.
Butler: Neither will I.
Grandmother: Awwww~ How cute!
The old one said patting my head with her finger.
Mother: He's pretty clean, other than the mini dirt stains- oh my gods he's so cute.
Grandmother: Now now heather, let's not get to attached, who knows how old he is.
Mother: Fair enough.
The mother set me back down on the ground, sitting down with me.
Mother: Now little one, go off to your friends, they're outside, but, beware of the males of this home. They're not nice. Yeah? Now scurry off fella.

I took note of that, and rushed outside. Her warmth still lingering on me, I approached Tubbo who was looking around frantically.

Tubbo: SCOTT! OH THERE YOU ARE!
Tubbo was on the brink of tears, I ran over to him.
Scott: Is everything ok? Are you ok?
Tubbo: It- I- it's Owen! The wolves got him!
Scott: WHAT?! nonono this can't be happening-
Tubbo: all we have are plants! Your the farmer! You know healing with herbs and stuff we thought-
Scott: Yes I do bring me to him! NOW TUBBO!

Tubbo nodded, and pointed towards the group not far away. I nodded and ran, pushing through most rats to get to Owen.

Lizzie: Oh thank goodness your here!
Jimmy: Do you know-
Scott: Yes I do shut up.

I walked over to Owens side, he was bleeding badly, wounds around his body.
Scott: Someone get me Chamomile!
Krow: Wha?
Scott: For sakes- that plant!

I almost screamed pointing to the plant pot resting near us. Lizzie darted of to get it. For now, I need cloth. A lot of cloth.

Scott: Anyone have clean cloth? I need some to stop the bleeding.
Krow: Yeah here
Krow passed me, enough cloth, now to uh- undress the top half of Owen to get to the wounds. Great. I removed his clothing carefully, probably blushing by the way Bek was staring at me.
Lizzie: Got it!
Scott: Right- now I need- Cloth, more cloth, should be in the shed.
Some rats nodded and went off.
Jimmy: What else?
Scott: Aloe,