. 23: Outside: Owen . (Part 1)

HhhhhhhhA.

I'm not fine.

I just re read chapter 17-

And also realised that a specific someone in school who I shared this book with, will probably read it.

I'M NOT OKAY.
I officially think I'm internally dying-

ANYHOW.

Let's do chapter now.

Also have any of seen Hamilton the musical on Disney+? I absolutely loved it. Especially the French boi. I love him :) do you wanna read what he sings in his introduction?

You don't get a choice, you're having the introduction of all three of Hamilton's friend group.

YO YO WHAT TIME IS IT?

SHOWTIME!

Like I said...

SHOWTIME! SHOWTIME! YO!

I'm John Adams in the place to be!
Two pints of Sam Adams but I'm working on three! *noice I don't remember*
These Red Coats won't have it with me!
Cause I will Pop Shicka Pop these Guns till I'm free!

Oui oui, mon ami, Je m'apple Lafayette!
The Lancelot for the revolutionary set!
I came from afar just to say bonsoir.
Tell the king c'est toui.
Who's the best? C'est moi.

*Random noises* I am Hercules Up in it lovin it!
I heard you're mother say 'Come again?'
YOO!
It's hard to have intercourse over four sets of corsets!

Wow.

No more sex! No more let's!
Let's raise another glass

TO THE REVOLUTION!

:)
Okay, let's actually do chapter now.

I sighed at myself, unable to sleep, getting bored with myself bothering myself. Taking a book from nearby by, I peeled back the cover, and flipped past the introduction, and began reading the books endless tales.

Oh yeah, the book Owen is now reading is basically all the things other Scott's experienced in his other lives that were, or are still going on. Don't ask how he got it.

I heard my door creak open, there I seen Tubbo peaking through the door. His brunette hair in a mess, he also looked visibly tired. But, he seemed happy, as his tail was appearing and disappearing behind him and the door.

Tubbo: Hey Owen!
Owen: Hey Tubbo,
Tubbo: Soooooo- me and Bek have a surprise for you!
Owen: Oh?
Tubbo: Yeah! We have three places for you to go!
Owen: Alright!
Tubbo: I need to blindfold ya tho.
Owen: Okkkayyy?

I hope Tubbo doesn't kill me. He's almost done it once he might again. I walked over to Tubbo, he dragged a chair towards me so he can actually blindfold me. Soon my vision became darkened, my head was slightly tugged backwards.

Tubbo: There! All done!

I believe Tubbo hopped of the chair, as the ground made a bang. Tubbo grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

Tubbo: Stairs ahead!
Owen: Okay?

Tubbo slowed his walking, for the stairs and me I guess.

Tubbo: Okay- step down.