. 14: Mother's room: Scott .

Help
I have tired
But I can't sleep
A

Also why's my keyboard being a demon has Xornoth corrupted it or something?

ANYHOW
No underline for action stuff now. Tell me if like or nah
Oh and SHORT like Tubbo
Let's gooooooo

Normal morning, I woke up, tended to my crops, talked to Owen, went exploring, almost died. Yeah, I'd say normal. I explored for awhile longer, letting my body lead the way. Eventually finding myself in the mothers room. Tubbo under a chair. Owen under to. Lizzie and Bek under the table. I ignore them though. And plus, free warmth time. The mother approached me, laying her hand out on the floor. I stepped up onto, I swear Owen was looking at me like I was gonna be killed. The mother brung me to her desk and set me down, and passed me something. Oh! It's cake! She passed me a piece of cake. Before setting me on the ground. I walked over to Owen and Tubbo, Owen looking at me like I was a mad man. Tubbo just impressed.
Owen: How. In. Hell. Did. You. Not. Die.
Scott: Did ya not remember? I made friends with her- apparently.
Tubbo: I forget most things so. Hmph.
Lizzie and Bek trotted over.
Bek: How!?
Scott: Befriended the mother.
Lizzie: Wha?
Scott: Don't ask.
I set down the cake. It was big enough for all of us. Well all ate it. And where vibe-ing in the mothers room. I don't remember much after that. I think I fell asleep, because when I opened my eyes. I was in Owens bed. I could tell by the colours. I exited his house and decided to go farm again.