For He Shall Leave

// Based of Minecraft fanon mechanics, Jack is leaving to go to a new server. Second homes is Dragon Fire, which is the timeline in this.

The Switcher/He - Jack
The Other One - Ropo

-

The Eyes opened and stared. Watching. It made sure nothing gone wrong.

He halted His writing and looked up from His document to the ceiling. He stood still as He stared, not blinking. "Is someone there?

I've gotten pretty good at knowing when someone is staring at me, you know."

He was smart. He didn't care though, as He continued to write, signing His name.

"So, you are leaving both home servers, yes?" The Eyes spoke.

"Yeah. I'm starting anew." The Switcher says. He looks up and grins at the ceiling.

The Eyes spoke again. "Then what about The Other One?"

"The Other?- Oh, you mean-" The Switcher looked down and writes down on a spot He missed before going back to His original position. "I'll send him gifts.

How do you know of him anyways?"

"I can look into your player files."

"Oh? I mean I do have him as one of my emergency contacts... Anyways, what do I do with the paper now?"

"Leave it. And leave the room. Do say goodbye to The Other One."

The Switcher glared. "Don't tell me what to do with my own best friend.

The door shut and the paper levitates, initiating leave for He.