Accident [P3]

// Major Character Death / there's no blood or gore, he justs dies lmao, sentence where it says he gets ripped apart at the end but no detail into it, Alternate Universe - Ropo doesn't have any powers, which means he dies in his origin story! :), Ropo is 15 in this

I'm killing off the Little Club :) [Execpt MaxTM, Cassie, Ally, Leo and Raven because I know nothing about them 😿]

Scuba Steve you're next 🤗

-

Ropo was a curious child. Always wondering how the world works. He was a little shy but energetic nonetheless.

He also really enjoyed science. Ropo was excited when he found out his class was going to a science lab for a field trip.

The lab was cool. Amazing experiments, weird liquids that were 100% dangerous, and cool facts.

Ropo however, was also dumb. Not dumb acadecmicly, no. He got straight A's. Dumb in general.

His class passed by large nuclear tubs. He was curious about it, so he hid in a room, waited his class to pass, by and sneaked to the tubs. He was thankfully at the back so he was able to do it easily.

Walking to tubs, he climbed up to the top. Marvelling at the green liquid gave a glowing effect.

Satisfied, he decided he wanted to go back down.

He took a step forward to gain more balanced to see where the ladder was. Bad mistake.

He slipped on the rim.

Ropo's eyes widened. In his last few seconds, he shut his eyes and fell in.

'I love you mom and dad.' Was his last thought before he took his last breath.

His death was weirdly calming as the liquid gripped at him and teared him apart.