chapter 7

-•°~♡~°•-

Minho held his gun, smiling widely.

"Hands up and on your knees, officer."

Han couldn't see the guy, but he didn't need to. He already recognized the familiar voice.

Han slowly lifted his hands up, and his heart started racing. The tiredness left his body. He could see Minho's reflection on the car's surface; his black hair and the shine of his jewellery stood out from the blurry mess.

Before Han had any more time to think, he saw three more figures appear from the shadows in the reflection. One of them, the one with broad shoulders, came closer than the others, close enough to roughly force Han to turn around. Then he moved back and the four formed a semicircle around Han, who soon felt there were three more guns pointed at him.

Han lifted his eyes off the ground, not knowing what to expect, and moved his head to look at Minho, the murderer and the psychopath, straight in the face.

Han's racing thoughts froze for a second.

Minho's black eyes, accentuated by his pale complexion, had a a crazed shine to them that caught Han's eye immediately. Minho was staring right back at him, not even blinking. Although his eyes were partly covered by his silky, fluffy black hair, his gaze was still sharper than a knife.

His lips, a pretty rosy shade, were curved to an arrogant smile.

The moment they looked at each other lasted for a mere few seconds, but it was elonged in Han's mind, which was now a mess.

If he had started to create an escape plan in his head, it had disappeared into thin air the moment he locked eyes with him.

Minho felt a cold rush wash over him as he looked at the detective.

Then Minho moved, breaking the eye contact.

He loosened the hand holding the gun and let it drop to his side, getting between Han and the car.

"I said-"

"kneel." He roughly pushed his foot on the back of Han's knees, forcing him to fall on the ground.

Han let out a muffled groan as a sudden pain shot up his legs.

Hyunjin, I.N and Changbin watched curiously as Minho crouched in front of Han, leaving only inches of air between them. Han wasn't scared, but disgusted, having someone so obnoxious so close to him.

Minho lifted up the gun in his hand again, placing it under Han's chin and forcing him to lift his head.
Han refused to look at him in the eyes again, so although they were facing each other, Han was looking past him.
He noticed one of the other guys, a tall blonde, was smirking at him.

Minho tugged on Han's bullet vest.
"Hm." He looked pensive.
"Take it off."

Han accidentally looked at Minho in the eyes again hearing the command, which he instantly realized to be a mistake. He would've seemed weak if he looked away instantly, so even though it evoked disgust in him to look into those eyes that had seen god knows what, he held the eye contact as he slowly took off his vest.

His attention finally switched away from Minho's eyes as he felt the gun under his jaw start to slowly move down. Minho dragged the cold metal over Han's adam's apple, while Han still held his hands up fighting the urge to grab Minho's wrist and push his hand away. Minho stopped moving the gun when it reached Han's chest, and then Han heard a click as Minho loaded it.

Minho watched Han's face carefully, looking for a reaction, even a slight change in the position of his eyebrows, but he found nothing.
Han's poker face was perfect, and he seemed weirdly calm considering he had a loaded gun pointed to his chest. It annoyed Minho a bit, and he lowered his gun.

Then, suddenly, he reached his hand into Han's pocket, leaning in even closer. Han felt his hair brush against his cheek as Minho pulled out Han's gun.

"You won't be needing this anymore," Minho smirked and handed it to the broad shouldered, buff guy behind him.

Then he got up, leaving Han on the ground alone.

"Okay, that's it for that. I.N, hand me the tape, would you." Han heard the criminal talk casually to a slim, young looking guy.

"Put your hands behind your back, detective." Minho turned around to look at Han.

Han knew that in a situation like this where he was clearly overpowered, it was best to just comply with the commands to avoid getting killed. Especially since these people were dangerous and unpredictable.
And to be honest, he wasn't sure why he wasn't dead already.

Minho got in between Han and the car again, and this time pushed Han's back with his foot to make him lay down on the ground. Then he pulled on the black tape roll, crouched over Han who was laying on his stomach and started to tie his wrists tightly, which made Han feel a little helpless. Minho was done with his hands and moved onto his ankles, rolling the tape around them multiple times.

Then he got up, spinning the tape roll around his index finger cheerfully.

"Hyunjin, go ahead." He spoke to the blonde.

Hyunjin smiled like he'd been waiting for those words, walked over to Han, crouched down and grabbed his head. Still smiling in a slightly unhinged manner, he hit it against the ground so hard that Han's world went black.

_______________________________________

Just as Han had walked away from the murder scene, Seungmin and Felix came to the conclusion that was time for them to go home too. Felix looked around for Chan so he could tell him they were leaving. He spotted him near one on the police cars and walked over to him.

"Um, Chan hyung?" Felix said carefully, as Chan seemed to be in the middle of a heated phone call.

"-now!" Chan said to the phone before realizing Felix was next to him.
He quickly ended the call.

"Oh, Felix. What is it?"

"I uhh-" Felix fixed his hair. "Me and Seungmin were thinking we should head back to the station and then home since it's late, so, you coming with us?"

"Right, yes." Chan answered, still a little worked up due to the phone call.
"I'm Coming."

~