chapter 20

-•°~♡~°•-

Minho's teeth were stained with his blood due to Han biting his lip. He licked it off with his tongue and tilted his head, observing Han.

"You look a little red detective, is everything alright?" Minho grinned, new blood spreading onto his teeth.

Han was on the floor, leaning back on his elbows and trying to regulate his breathing.
Then he answered, his eyes still slightly widened and staring at the floor;

"I'm going to sleep now."

With that, he laid down on his side on the hard floor and turned his back towards Minho.

"On the floor? I'm sure that can't be comfortable."

"I'm good." Han muttered and closed his eyes.

Minho shrugged, content with the fact that he had been right.
He saw himself in Han, the same desires and rawness, buried under a layer of self-control and fake morals. This was proof that those layers were melting under Minho's influence, despite Han's efforts.

And also, the kiss wasn't too bad.

An hour later, Han winced awake, immediately feeling his muscles ache from lying on the hard floor. He sat up, still sleepy but unable to stay on that floor any longer.

He looked around in the dark, not really seeing much and only being able to tell apart some shapes. Minho's bed was in front of him and he heard the man breathe calmly, a sign that he was actually asleep.

It would have been a perfect moment for Han to come to his senses. His kidnappers were asleep, vulnerable and out of his way. Escaping would be easy, and killing Minho in his sleep didn't sound completely unrealistic either.

But his mind was still elsewhere.

And he wanted to sleep. Desperately.

Han stood up, wobbling a bit as the muscles in his legs ached and the healing wound on his side got slightly stretched.

His vision had gotten a bit more used to the dark now, and he could see the warm and inviting bed where Minho was already laying in a way that left a convenient little spot for someone to join him.
It's like he did it on purpose, just to tease.

Han cursed at himself approaching the bed, thinking of what the Han a week in the past would've said to him if he saw him now.

Pushing the guilt aside, as carefully as he could, he crawled into the murderers bed, the sheets already warm and luring him in to lay under them.
Minho felt the blanket switch as Han pulled it over himself which made him smile to himself sleepily.

When Han finally settled in comfortably, he couldn't help but notice how awfully close to Minho he was now. The bed had appeared bigger in the dark than it actually was.

Minho's warm body was laying only inches away from him, his steady breathing moving his chest up and down.
His upper lip was curved beautifully, his mouth slightly open, revealing his cute bunny teeth as he breathed. His face was relaxed, long eyelashes touching his cheeks, zero trace of his intimidating looks left.

Han could finally take his time staring, and he did so for a while, longingly, knowing that if it came down to his self-control again, he had no way of being able to deny himself the pleasure of Minho's touch ever again.

Eventually he fell back to sleep in his comfortable little nest on the soft bed, having his first non-nightmare-like dream in a while.

Minho fluttered his eyes open, the sunlight hitting his face. It was around noon, and he'd slept for a fair amount of hours. Running his fingers through his hair and stretching his body, he suddenly froze noticing he wasn't alone in his bed.

The detective was curled up next to him in the sheets, cuddling a pillow that had mysteriously gone missing from under Minho's head.

His hood was over his head and only the tip of his nose and his closed eyes were visible.

Minho shook his head as he distantly recalled feeling the blanket being tugged on as Han had crawled into the bed in the morning.

Slowly, trying his best not to wake up the sleeping boy, he slid out of the bed and took a few steps to open his closet.

A single floorboard he stepped on creaked loudly and interrupted Han's... sweet? dream.

At first Han felt strangely peaceful, having gotten his best sleep in days. He slowly opened his eyes to see Minho's shirtless figure standing in front of the neat closet.
At first he looked away, but realizing Minho thought he was still sleeping, he slowly lifted his gaze back up to admire the toned back. The tattoo going up Minho's neck disappeared into his hair that was black and messy from the sleep, and the muscles on his upper back moved smoothly under his skin as he looked for a shirt.

Han swallowed slowly, not getting enough of the guy's body. He felt something weird in his stomach.

As soon as Minho made the slightest gesture suggesting that he was going to turn around, Han closed his eyes again.

He couldn't fool Minho anymore though, and before the tattooed man put his shirt on, he walked back to the bed and placed his hand on Han's waist to "wake him up".

Han's body stiffened under Minho's touch and to his horror he realized why his stomach felt so weird. And why he felt pressure in his pants.

Minho, blissfully unaware, was amused by the detective's reaction and slid his hand under Han's hoodie to see when Han would stop pretending to be asleep.

His hand had slid halfway up Han's chest before he got the reaction he wanted.

Han was praying in his mind for Minho to stop, to just please not notice anything, but he wasn't so lucky as per usual.

He grabbed Minho's arm with both his hands and tried to push it away as best as he could, but before he had time to feel relieved at the fact that Minho's hand was no longer touching his stomach, he pushed him too far in the wrong direction and made Minho's fingers brush against his crotch in the process.

Han let go of the muscular arm and caved into himself, letting out a muffled little sound that Minho was confused at for a second. Then it hit him, where his hand had just now touched, and why Han was now hiding himself under the blanket.

"Aww detective, morning wood is nothing to be embarrassed about," he cooed.
"And it's also easy to take care of. Need help with that?" He added, tilting his head cunningly.

~