Closet fun

Kevin Alvarez, a 17 year old boy with a big dreams in becoming a professional soccer player. During his high school years he meets the most beautiful girl he's ever met in his life, Angelica Acero. They met in Freshman year and started to date in Sophmore year. 2 years later, they are still a couple and are happy to be with each other. Angelica supports him no matter what with his soccer career. She wants to see him happy.

Wednesday Morning 6:30AM
Angelica POV: I wake up to a message from my boyfriend Kevin. He's always waking up at 5:00 AM to go to soccer practice. He wants to become a professional soccer player. Around 6:00 AM his practice ends and at 6:30 he texts me. I have not gone to school since Monday, I'm starting to feel sick so sucks to suck.

Kevin: Goodmorning mi amor, I hope you're feeling better. I miss you so much. Extraño tu hermosa cara:(

Angelica: Good morning mi amor, I miss you so much too:(( I'm starting to feel better so I might come to school today ! Te quiero mucho💗

Kevin: Yo también te quiero mucho💗 can't wait to see you 🙈.

I stare at his message smiling. I can't describe how much I love him. I go to the bathroom to do my morning routine and use the bathroom. After that I get ready. School doesn't start till 8:30 AM thankfully so I have enough time. I start to dress up, putting my uniform on since I have to wear uniform to school. After dressing up I do my hair and put it on a half up and half down. I check the time and see that its 7:40 AM. I still have time to eat breakfast. I eat pancakes for breakfast, after Im done I check the clock and see it's 8:00. My parents are away for a business trip so Im all by myself for 2 weeks. I leave the house and arrive to school at 8:20 AM due to the traffic. I walk into school looking for Kevin when I feels someone's arms around my waist. I turn around to see Kevin all happy and excited to see me after 2 days.

"Mi amor I miss you so much!!" He says as he kisses me.
"I miss you too, these 2 days have been the worst." I say while kissing him back.
"We have 8 minutes left till the bell rings, let's go to the janitors closet"
"You sure? I heard they are starting to check the janitor closet after they caught two Freshman ditching there."
"Nothings going to happen, let's just go have fun."

I was hesitant at first, but I decided to go.
"Just for a little bit tho, I don't want to be late to class."
He smiles and grabs my hand. We start running to the closet. As we enter the closet he closes the door quickly and starts kissing me. I kiss him back and he starts to kiss my neck. He finds my weak spot and I moan. He knows how to tease me. I was hoping he didn't leave any hickeys. I kiss him and his neck . I was enjoying it so much until the bell rings. Kevin continues kissing my neck rougher and rougher.
"Kevin the bell rang let's go." He continues to kiss me. "Just a few more minutes please." He looks at me in the eyes. "I don't want to be late to 1st period." I tell him. He stops kissing my neck. "Fine you win, let's go".
We come out the closet and make our way to 1st period. We have 7 periods total. We have 5 classes together. The only classes we didn't have were 3 and 4.We make our way to class, his arm on my waist. I felt like the luckiest girl alive.