Hotel and Dinner

While on the way to the hotel I slept on accident. I wake up to Kevin shaking me to wake up. I woke up and realized we were at the hotel. I checked the kids and they were sleeping. I takeout their car seat with them inside it.
"Heres a stroller, I bought it just in case you needed to use it." He tells me. I felt bad since he bought the stroller when I could've brought the stroller from home but forgot it.
"Thank you. I appreciate it" I tell him. I put the kids in the stroller and and made sure everything was alright. After getting everything out, we walked in the hotel. Kevin checked in and as we were walking to our room, an old lady stops us and tells us "Que bonita familia" (what a beautiful family). We smiled at her then continued walking, I felt bad knowing that we lied to the old lady by giving her a smile.

We settled in the hotel room and my worse nightmare started. There was only one bed, I look back at Kevin and he looked shocked.
"I'll sleep on the floor don't worry" he tells me. I stay silent and take the kids out of the stroller. I checked the time and noticed that it's dinner time. I checked their bag and took out their food for them while Kevin settled their cribs. Kevin noticed me giving them food.
"I made sure to reserve a place for dinner." I looked at him, it's like he read my mind knowing that I am starving.
"Okay, I'll get ready once I finish feeding them." I tell him. He smiles and continues to build the cribs. After 10 minutes the twins were finally done eating. Kevin and I got ready and left the hotel room.

We arrived at a fancy restaurant, Kevin checks in and the waitress takes us to our table. We sit down and start talking about everything. As we were talking he kept staring into my eyes. I didn't know what to say or do.
"You look beautiful" he tells me. Oh my, I Can feel myself blushing. I don't know what to say.
"Thank you" I tell him smiling. After 10 minutes the waitress came over and asked what we wanted to eat. I give her my order and so does Kevin. After we placed our order the waitress left and Kevin stared at me.
"So, have you been seeing anyone lately?" Kevin asks me. I stare at him back,
"No, I haven't. I want to focus on the kids first." I tell him. He looks at me and smiles.
"Do you ever think of getting back together again ?" He asks me. I have thought of getting back together with him. I want to, but I can't. I take a deep breath and answer him.
"I have, but I just need more time to myself." I tell him. His smiles fades away, he looks down and looks back at me.

"Y/N Im sorry for everything that I did back in high school. I was selfish, I was very excited to be in the Liga MX. I should've stayed a bit longer for you. I should've came back for you, but I didn't. This whole time I've been thinking of you. The day I saw you at the store with the kids. I only thought of you. The amount of time we spend together have been the best time. I know we aren't the same as we use to be, but I love you Y/N. I love you, I adore you, I want you. I'm sorry for everything. I just want to kiss you." He tells me.

I look at him shocked.
"Kevin, Ive been thinking about you too. The day I saw you at the store. I want to be with you, but I can't, I don't think I can go through that again. I have school, our schedules aren't the same. How are we going to work it out? I love you too, ever since you came back to my life. The kids love you and they need their dad. For now, I need time for myself. I'm not ready yet. Soon I'll be ready, I'll be ready for you." I tell him. He looks at me smiling. I can't believe I just said that. I feel relief.
"I'll wait for you, I'll wait for you when you're ready." Kevin tells me. We smile at each other and he grabs my hand that was on the table. We smile at each other. After 5 minutes, our food arrives and we eat it. After talking about everything and how we felt about each other, we finally leave. I leave a tip ofc because the girl was sweet.

We come back to the hotel and the twins were already sleeping. I set them in their crib and watch them sleep. After making sure they were okay I dress into my pajamas. There was only one bathroom, Kevin was using it but I just wanted to change. I realized my dress needed to be zipped down. I try to zip it down but I can't. I was able to zip it up, don't know why I can't zip it down. I try my best but I can't. I knock on the bathroom door and Kevin opens it, shirtless with wet hair.
"Hey uh Can you zip down my dress for me please?" I ask him.
"Yea sure" he smiles. I turn around and he zips down my dress. It almost fell but he stopped it. He had his hand on my waist until I grabbed the dress from the top.
"Thank you" I tell him, then I change into my pajamas , brush my teeth, and sleep.

A/N: I MADE THIS CHAPTER LONGER BECAUSE THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END.🙁 THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!