Dinner

I go downstairs to see Kevin talking to my dad. He looks over and smirks at me. I look at him confused, mad, sad, and nervous. I look at him and see the positive tests. My thoughts disappear when my dad talks to me.

"Mija, porque no nos dijiste que Kevin va jugar para Pachuca" (sweetie, why didn't you tell us Kevin is going to play for Pachuca) my dad tells me. "En serio? Piense que ya les dijo el noticia" (seriously, i thought you told them the news) Kevin said looking at me still smirking. "Me olvide a decirles perdón." (I forgot to tell you guys sorry) I tell both my parents. My mom tells us to start eating. We all sit down on the table and Kevin sits next to me. Just great. I sit down and stare at the food. I have the urge to throw up but I don't want to.

We start to eat and as I'm eating I feel Kevin's hand on my thigh. I look down and look back at him. He's smirking at me, he knows I don't like it. He continues to rub his hand on my thigh. I try to remove his hand but he grabs my hand and looks at my parents and back at me. "Don't make a scene" he says. I'm tired of his bullshit. I get up and tell them I'm going to the bathroom. I hear my parents talking and laughing with Kevin. I want to cry but I won't. I use the bathroom, wash my hands, and leave the bathroom. The night continues with Kevin's hand on my thigh. After 2 hours, he leaves. Finally.

"Te vamos extrañar Kevin, adiós mijo que te valla bien." My mom tells him. She kisses his cheek and blesses him. "Estoy muy orgulloso de ti mijo. Échale ganas." My dad tells him. Kevin looks at me as if he's waiting for me to say something. "Bye Kevin" I tell him. I leave to go upstairs. I start my homework and after I start to shower. After showering I start to feel nauseous, I throw up . I throw up for 3 minutes straight. Thankfully I had my hair up. I clean myself up a little bit. I dress up for bed. I go to sleep to see a message from an unknown number. I ignore it and go to sleep.

A/N: Things are starting to go downhill 😰😰 hope you guys enjoy!!