Knock knock

After cleaning up dinner, I bathe the babies so they're all clean. After bathing them I breastfeed them and put them to sleep. I start to work on some homework assignments that I had left. Only a few more weeks and schools over. I'll be a Sophomore in College. I start to remember everything that happened at the store. How I saw him with his friends. He looked different. He had tattoos now. I wonder if he saw me. I wonder what he's doing here. His mom moved with him 1 month after he started playing for Pachuca. His mom picked his diploma up for him on the day of graduation. They had a chair just for him, they made me sit next to it. After an hour of doing work I decided to shower quickly just incase the babies cried. I showered for 15 minutes and got myself ready for bed.

Sunday Morning I wake up to no crying. I was confused and checked on the babies. They were peacefully sleeping. Every time I looked at Nely, I see her father. She sleeps just like him. I go downstairs to prepare their milk bottles when I see a note from my parents. The note said "We'll be back. We had an emergency, if you need anything call us" . I look at the note and put it back. I wonder what happened? After preparing their milk bottles they wake up. I was surprised they didn't cry.

I give them their bottles and take them downstairs to watch some TV while I made breakfast. I put some baby show and they start watching. I start to make their breakfast which were some eggs and a small piece of bread. I made myself the same thing. I put them in their high chairs and start to feed them. As I am feeding them I hear a knock on the door. I ordered something from Amazon and it arrived, I thought. I open the door and see him. The father of my kids. He's at the door right now. Staring and smiling at me. I'm speechless. Nothings coming out my mouth. I try to close the door when he stops it. He stopped smiling at me. He's just staring at me. He looks over my shoulder and sees them.

"Kevin"

A/N: IM SHOCKED😰 HE CAME BACK. I WANT TO THANK YOJ HUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU HUYS HAVE BEEN GOVING ME. I REALLY RESLLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS!! THANK YOU GUYS VERY MUCH🫶🏼🫶🏼