Questions

"Kevin" I say, nervous. He looks at the babies then back at me. "Who's are those kids?" He says. They're yours I say in my head. "What are you doing here" I tell him. He looks at me confused. "I'm asking you, whose kids are those?" He tells me. I don't know how to respond , what should I say ? Should I say the truth ? Should I lie? He'll find out somehow. No he won't, he lives far away. I stare at him. He stares back. "So? Are you going to answer me or ?" He says. "I'm babysitting them" I tell him. He scoffs and stares at me. "I don't believe you, whose the parents of those kids!" He yells. I decided to tell him the truth, "They're my kids!" I yelled at him. He looks at me in disbelief. I close the door on his face. I try to stop myself from crying, but I can't. I start crying in front of my kids, they don't even know what's going on. I stop crying and continue feeding the kids.

After 5 hours I wanted to go out to buy some snacks, but I was afraid of seeing him. I thought maybe if I DoorDash, I won't see him. The babies started to feel fussy so I ended up DoorDashing, my order will come in 20 minutes. I clean the house up a bit and washed the babies clothes. I cleaned their side of the room then my side. After what felt like 1 hour my order finally arrived. I check the door before answering and I make sure everything is fine. After 5 minutes I open the door and get my snacks. When I opened my bag to make sure everything was alright, I hear something coming from the upstairs room, the babies. I thought to myself, something happened. I ran upstairs and saw nothing wrong. I kept looking everywhere to make sure everything was alright, I checked the babies, the window, and the floor. I see nothing so I set aside my snacks and close the curtains. I lock the window even though they were already locked. I take the babies with me .I realized that I left the door open so I hurried downstairs carefully to lock it when I realized the door was half way open, I didn't leave it like that. I hear someone's voice behind my ear.

"Next time close the door right amor". Kevin says. I turn around and look at him. He staring back at me, then he stares at the kids. Please don't ask please don't ask, I tell myself. "Are they really your kids?" He asks me. Yes, they're our kids, I tell myself in my head. "Yes" I tell him. He looks at me, no emotion shown. "How old are they" he asks me. I want to answer but I can't, I just can't. I think he knows, he might know. "They're 4 months" I tell him. He takes a minute to process, he finally shows emotion.
"Are they my kids?" Kevin asks me.
"Yes, they're our kids" I tell him.

A/N: sorry for leaving you guys in a cliffhanger, I was a little busy yesterday and today was even busier😪. Thank you guys for the support and I hope you guys enjoyed!!