Why

A/N: i decided to change Emanuel( the baby) name to Jesus Santo Alejandro, this was last minute changes sorry😭

Kevin looks at me. The room was silent until Nely started crying. I try to calm her down but since I have both babies in my arms it's difficult. I see Kevin come closer to me and the kids, he stares at us. Nely starts crying more so put Jesus in his crib that's downstairs while I try to calm Nely down. I calm her down after 5 minutes and Kevin keeps staring at me. Nely starts to get sleepy and I checked what time it was. It was time for their nap so I set Nely down and Jesus was already sleeping.

"Can we talk about this please y/n" Kevin asks me. No, yes, I can't get a word out of my mouth. I nod my head. I make sure the kids are sleeping and I sit him down on the dinning room. I offer him something but he declines.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Kevin asks me.
"You left" I tell him.
"Why didn't you call me, text me?"
I stay quiet.
"I didn't want anything to do with you" I tell him.
"Why? Was it because of the breakup? My career?" He asks me. I look at the center piece that was on the table. I remember throwing that centerpiece in the table, there was a dent.
"You left for Pachuca, you told me you weren't going to give up your dream for me. So I didn't tell you" I tell him. I didn't want him to blame his own kids on why he didn't pursue his career.
"My mom, why didn't you tell her?" He asks me. I tried to but I couldn't.
"She was already sad enough that you left. Either way, you didn't want anything to get in the way of your career." I tell him. He stays quiet and looks at me. Then looks at the crib were the babies were sleeping.

He gets up and goes to the crib. I watch him, hoping he doesn't do anything bad to them. He stares at the kids then back at me.
"They look like me, especially her." He tells me. He points at Nely.
"What are their names ?" He asks me.
"His name is Jesus Santo Alejandro, he was born 2 minutes before her. He weighted 7 pounds. Her name is Nely Luna Guadalupe. She was in the hospital for a month because she had difficulty breathing, she weighted 5 pounds. Doctors thought she wasn't going to make it, but she did. She's a lot like you. She acts like you." I tell him, almost tearing up. He smiles at Nely, I feel bad for him. He looks like he wants to carry them but decides not to since they're sleeping. He looks at me.
"I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry for everything. I missed out on everything, you were going through all that alone. You didn't have me, I'm sorry." He tells me. I want to tell him it's okay, but I can't. He goes to the door, looks back at me and leaves. I try to not cry. I hope he didn't abandon them again I tell myself.

A/N: This story is almost coming to an end😔 my goal was to write 20 chapters. Don't worry guys, I'm going to be making another story😍 after this story is done and I do some editing, I'll start the next story. I want to thank all of you guys for all the support you've shown me. Thank you thank you thank you, I really appreciate 🫶🏼🙁, i hope guys enjoyed and I'll make sure to post tomorrow. 💗