Store

Saturday morning I woke up to Nely crying. I got up from bed and start to calm her down. I had the twins room connected to mine just in case something happened. I breastfeed her and I see that Emanuel was still sleeping. I put Nely back in her crib and make my way to the bathroom. I keep the close open incase one of the babies cried.

After 2 hours of being awake with the babies, breastfeeding them and making myself breakfast I decided to go to the store to buy some things for dinner. I decided to make pasta for dinner. After I was done getting the babies and myself ready I put them in their car seats and make my way to the store. I get to Target and start looking at the baby clothes.

I remember when I was in my Junior year and I was with Kevin buying snacks at Target to watch a soccer game. As we were walking I see the baby clothes and I stop to look at them. Kevin saw me looking at them and told me "Dont worry. I'll make sure our kids get their outfits from here." I stare at the clothes and decided to get some for them.

I made my way to the food aisle and starting to get the pasta and meat. As I was making ny way to the baby aisle, I find someone who looks familiar. Very very familiar. I look at the person and I immediately recognize their face. It was Kevin. Kevin and some other guys. I grab the stroller and go to the cash register. I pay for all my stuff and hurry myself to my car. As I was putting the kids in their car seats, I hear someone's voice. He's laughing. I really hoped he didn't recognize me.

After the store incident, I wasn't able to get him out of my head. I kept wondering if he saw me. What did he think if he did see me. Would he think I'm babysitting? I was doing some homework before starting dinner. I hear Emanuel start to cry and I stop doing homework to calm him down. I wonder who those guys were. It came to mind that it's probably his soccer team. After calming Emanuel down I open my computer and search up the team. I try to remember those guys faces. My thoughts disappear when my mom knocks on my door. She asks me if I'm going to prepare dinner and I told her I will. I got the 2 babies and I went downstairs carefully. I started to help my mom while my dad watched the babies.

A/N seeing someone you used to talk to is the worse😪 I hope you guys enjoy !!