Airport

1 month has passed since I told Kevin everything, his family now knows about the babies. We talked it out and now he gets to have to the kids Friday, Saturday, and Sunday while I have them on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I made sure he knew what he was doing before giving him my kids. We have been getting along together and he invited me to one of his games. I was doing anything and I'm already out of school. I decided to go just to support him. He told me he'll buy my ticket for the plane, and pay the hotel. I decided to pay for my own tickets and he payed for the hotel. On Friday morning I woke up early, Kevin did not take the kids with him since he was practicing. I woke up got myself ready, then I got the kids ready and fed them.

After making sure everything was okay and ready to go, I left my house. I arrived at the airport and my flight didn't take off until 1 hour later. I decided to eat some breakfast and make sure the kids were okay. After making sure about everything, I checked in and went through security. After the whole process I finally sat on my seat with the kids and made sure they were okay to go.

After 10 hours on the plane we finally arrived to Mexico City. The kids were asleep and I felt bad for not being able to give them a comfortable place to sleep. I stayed at the airport and called Kevin to ask if he can pick us up. He tells me he'll be there in an hour. I decided to call a Taxi and went to the nearest bank to trade my American money for pesos. It took 20 minute for the trading then I called for another taxi to take me to the airport where Kevin was going to pick me up. After 40 minutes, Kevin arrived.

"Hey" Kevin told me while hugging me.
"Hi, I'm sorry for calling you during practice" I tell him, hugging him back. The kids noticed their dad and started to smile and giggle. Kevin smiles and kisses them on their cheek. He takes them from my arms and plays around with them.

"It's okay. I finished practice early, tomorrow is the game" he tells me while playing with the kids. "Let's go, the hotel is ready for us". Us, what does he mean by us? He takes one baby and one luggage while I take the other baby with their luggage. He had the car seats ready for them in his car and we put the luggage's in his trunk where his luggage was also at.

"Have you went to your hotel yet?" I ask him. He looks over at his luggage.
"We have the same hotel. I decided to wait until we were there together. I got us a room " He tells me. He needs to be joking. I can't be in the same room with him, I can but just not the same bed as him anymore. I didn't say anything and went with the kids to make sure they were alright. I went to the front seat and he started to drive to the hotel.