Test

It's been a week since I threw up. I'm constantly throwing up now. My parents came back from their trip but they don't suspicious anything yet. I decide to take a test. I went to a pharmacy after school to buy a test. After buying it I didn't know if to take it at the store or pharmacy. "If you need to use the bathroom. It's to the right sweetie." The sweet old woman told me. She was sitting down waiting for her pills. "Thank you" I tell her and smile .

I go to the bathroom and go inside one of the stalls. I stare at the test. My head starts to hurt. I open it and stare at the instructions. I reread everything and finally open the stick from a small pouch. I stare at it and finally pee on it. After peeing I set it down on the toilet paper thing and wait for it to tell me my results. I have to wait 10 minutes. As I'm waiting I scroll on Instagram. Someone posted about Kevin going out with his friends and the girl. I continue scrolling and check the test. I still need to wait.

10 minutes later I start to shake . If I come out positive I won't know what to think. If it's negative, everything will be okay. I check the test and see it's negative. I was relief. But I had the urge to buy another one. I throw away the test kit, but I keep the pregnancy test. I wash my hands and go to the pharmacy to buy another test kit. I see Kevin buying condoms. I try to not make it obvious that I was there so I try to walk normal until he turns his head and sees me. I continue walking and try to find the snack aisle. I feel someone walking behind me .I see the chips aisle but I pass it. I go in circle to find the bathroom again. I go inside the bathroom and as I close the door I see Kevin . I wait for 5 minutes to come out.

After 5 minutes I check and don't see him. I make a quick round to make sure he isn't at the store. I go back to the pharmacy and buy 3 more test. I only came back for 1 not 3. I buy them and run to the bathroom. I open the test not bothering to check instructions. I wait for 10 minutes and see it's positive. I stare at it. It's a dream. It's a dream. I can't be pregnant with Kevin's kid. I take the other test and it comes out positive. After seeing the two test come out positive I throw up. I shove the test on my backpack and put the extra test on my backpack. I flush the toilet and leave the stall. I put water over my face . I wash ny hands and dry them. I also dry my face. I come out the bathroom and go to the parking lot. I see Kevin, again. I go to my car and start it. I come out the driveway and see Kevin staring at me. I try to be calm but I can't help but cry. I cry until I arrive to my house. I wipe my tears and park my car. I open the door and see my parents watching TV.

"Hola mija, la comida está lista si quieres comer temprano" (Hi sweetie. The food is ready if you want to eat early) my mom tells me. "Ahorita como mami. Gracias" i tell her. I kiss them on the cheek. I go upstairs and lock my door. I take out the pregnancy test and see the 2 positive and 1 negative test. I saved the other one incase I throw up again. I decide to take a nap. I hide everything in my backpack and unlock my door. I set my alarm for 1 hour.

I wake up to my mom telling me to come eat with her and my dad. I go downstairs and see Kevin.