Best feeling ever

During class I can feel Kevin staring at me. I look back at him and he starts blushing, so do I . I continue to pay attention to the teacher and take notes. As I was taking notes I feel Kevin's hand on my thigh. I feel him rubbing his hand on my thigh, then I start to feel my skirt go up. I try to not make it suspicious but I'm enjoying this so much.
" You like that don't you?" He says whispering and smirking at me. He was 100% right. I enjoyed it so much. I continue taking notes and so does Kevin. After class ends he kisses me roughly. How I wish we had lunch right now. We walk to our 2nd period. We usually don't do much during that period since the teacher is cool. We were sitting next to each other talking. I start to catch up on my 1st period work since I missed 2 days, who knew how much work there is done in 2 days. Kevin was helping me out with my homework and explaining it to me. I finishes my work 10 minutes before the period ended.
"Have I ever told you how gorgeous you are?" Kevin said staring at me. I blush very hard. The butterflies in my stomach start to grow.
"Have I ever told you how much I love you" I tell him. He starts to blush and he kisses my cheek. I wish we have 3 and 4 period together. I just want to be in his arms. The bells rings for 3rd period. I tell him bye and kiss him. He looks so sad to go to 3rd period. He starts to walk away.
Lunch Time
After 4th period ends, I start to look for Kevin. I go to this 4th period class and he wasn't there. I get a text from him.
Kevin: "Come to the janitors closet."
I make my way to the janitors closet. Everyone is in my way since it's lunch and they're trying to find their friends. Everyone walks so slow. I finally get to the closet and as I open the door I feel someone pull me. It was Kevin.
"Hey amor, I was waiting for you" he starts kissing me. I kiss him back and things start to escalate. He starts kissing my neck trying to find my weak spot. I bite me lip. He starts to unbutton his uniform shirt. I help him take it off and drop it on the floor while kissing him. He picks me up and puts my legs on his waist. He has me against the wall so he takes off my shirt without breaking contact with my lips. I let out a moan as he kisses my weak spot. He drops my shirt on the floor and sets me on the floor. He gets down to take off my skirt. After he takes it off he starts kissing my thighs and stomach. I'm practically naked while he still has his pants on. I get down to take them off. Once they're off I see what I always liked seeing.
"I love you so much Angelica Rosario" he tells me. I start to suck on it and he groans. After 5 minutes I get up and kiss him on his lips. He kisses my neck, it's giving Edward Cullen. He starts sucking on my neck. I can imagine the hickeys forming and how many there are. We stop and check the time. 5 minutes left till lunch ends. He dresses me up, putting on my skirt and shirt. He dresses himself up and we leave the closet. Before leaving he makes sure my hair is good. I kiss him goodbye . I make my way to the bathroom and see so much hickeys. I had a makeup bag and I try to cover them. Most of them were covered. 1 one noticeable but it didn't matter. I leave the girls bathroom and the bells rings. I make my way to 5th period and see Kevin with his friends. We sit next to each other in 5th period and the teachers starts the lesson.

MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK. Some parts might be cringe so I'm sorry😪 I hope you guys enjoy!!