Left pregnant

After 2 weeks I notice Kevin not coming to school. I was confused but I didn't pay attention to it. In those 2 weeks, I found out I was officially pregnant. I'm pregnant with Kevins baby. I kept it to myself. I didn't tell my friends or family. I was planning on telling Kevin but since he didn't come to school I might need to go to his house. It's been a long time since I've been there. I decided to go on a Saturday since there's nothing to do. I get ready and put on a comfortable outfit. I left the house nervous. I started my drive to Kevin's house. It was 20 minutes long. I pulled up to Kevin's house. I still see the flower Kevin and I planted. I turn off my car and go to the front door. I hesitate to knock on the door. I started to realize that Kevin's car isn't in the driveway. It came to mind that Kevin was probably with his friends. I start to walk over to my car when I hear the door open. I look back and see Kevin's mom.

"Hola mija, cómo estás?" (Hi how are you doing?) Kevin mom tells me. She comes over to me and hugs me. I hug her back. "Estoy bien, y usted?" (Im fine, what about you?) I ask her. "Que bien mija! Yo también estoy bien, solo extraño mi Kevin" (that's good! I'm doing good just miss my Kevin). I look at her confused. "Kevin ya se fue a Pachuca para jugar  fútbol, no te dijo?" (Kevin went to Pachuca to play soccer, didn't he tell you?) his mom tells me. I look at her. He left. He really left. I start to remember my parents telling him goodbye. Was it really goodbye. "Me recuerdo, yo también le extraño." (I remember. I miss him too.) did Kevin not tell her we broke up. "Si, necesitas algo mija? Voy ir al tienda si me quieres esperar para hablar." (Do you need anything, I'm going to the store so you can't wait for me so we can talk) she tells me. "No, vine para ver cómo estás" ( no just came to check up on you) I tell her. "Esta bien mija, le digas a tu papás que les dije hola. Adiós mija" she tells me. She hugs me and kisses my cheek, I kiss her cheek back. "Adiós" I tell her.

I walk back to my car. I don't know what to say.  I'm going to raise this baby by myself. I Can keep it a secret. 2 more weeks till graduation. Nothings going to happen. Im going to love this baby. I'm never letting my baby go. I Can do it. I'll tell my parents. They'll help me. It's going to be okay. I'm going to be okay.

YALL, KEVIN LEFTT, SINGLE MOM?!? next chapter is going to be a huge time jump. A year later. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY. BYEEE😍