1 year later

It's been a year since everything happened. I graduated highschool and started attending college. I also started attending med-school, which in my opinion it's very hard. I also had my twin baby's, Nely Luna Guadalupe and Emanuel Santo Alejandro. They're the best and I love them so much. Every time I look at them, they look like their father. Especially Nely, she's the girl version of him. My parents have been very supportive with my babies and school. My mom quit her job so she could take care of them while I attend school. I still live with them since I still need their help with taking care of them. I love them with all my heart but I just wished I had them when I was done with school . Kevin's mom moved with Kevin. Kevin's career had been going very good. He's playing for Pachuca and Mexico. I sometimes check how he's doing. I wish he knew his kids. No one has seen me ever since graduation, I do college online and I go to med-school in person. I haven't seen that many people from school, I deleted my Instagram account and made a new one with just family. After my pregnancy I was struggling with anxiety since I was always inside my house and only came out for my doctors appointments. Life has been going well lately. I'm almost done with my Freshman year of college. Med-School has been hard but I'll make it. I'm planning on taking a break for a year so I can spend more time with my babies.

I'm happy with life right now. I don't see anything going wrong.