After school

After school we decided to go to my house to finish some homework. Also for Kevin to help me catch up on some assignments. I drove to my house and Kevin's car was behind mine. We arrived to my house and I offered him water and snacks. We went upstairs to start our homework and started talking about our day. Once we're done with everything we decided to watch a movie on my bed.
"Put something good" Kevin told me. He doesn't like what I pick yet still makes me pick. I try to find something good to watch but give up. "I don't know what to put, I checked Netflix, Disney Plus, Hulu, and Peacock but there's nothing good to watch" I tell him frustrated. He grabs the control from my hand and turns off the TV. "Come let's lay on your bed and cuddle." Kevin told me. We lay on my bed and start cuddling. "I signed my first contract yesterday." Kevin told me. "What contract ?" I tell him. "Contract for soccer, I'm going to be playing for Pachuca." I look at him. He looked very serious. I get up and keep staring at him. He stares back. "I'm proud of you. I'm super super proud of you amor" I tell him. He gets up and hugs me. I wanted to bring up the fact that he's going to be away. Far far away. I'm not ready to be separated from him. Im happy for him, but I don't want to let him go. But this has always been his dream, its his promise to his dad.
I didn't say anything and just kissed him. He kissed me back. Things start to escalate again. We continue kissing each other until he lays me down on my bed. He gets ontop of me and starts kissing my neck. He starts to take off my clothes. Once he's done my body is exposed to him. He continues kissing my neck and takes off his shirt. His abs are so dreamy. I touch them and he moves my hands around. He takes off his pants and start to kiss me everywhere. I moan while he groans. "Kevin Nahin Alvarez, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." I say as he kisses my thighs. He takes off my underwear and starts licking it. I moan louder and louder. I hold onto the sheets on ny bed. He starts to put himself inside of me. I moan so bad. "I love you so much Angelica Rosario" he tells me . He knew how to tease me a lot .
After 1 hour of doing it we decide to shower together. I get the water ready and he comes behind me kissing my shoulder. He touches my breast and starts massaging them. I turn around and kiss him. I grab my night clothes and set them on the counter. I get inside the shower and see Kevin. He looked so sexy with his hair wet. He starts to kiss my neck. I start to put shampoo on my hair, then conditioner, then I wash my body. Kevin does the same as well. After we're done we get out and dress into our pajama's. We go to my bed and lay down. I was feeling super tired and I sleep in his arms. We both fell asleep at 1:00 AM.

Why am I actually starting to like writing this story🤨 I started this story so late around 2:00 AM last night because I was bored. I was so scared to see what people were going to say about it. I even thought of deleting this story too. Anyways, it's almost time where everything goes downhill. There will be time jumps and I'm also planning on doing another story. I hope you guys enjoyed babygorls😍!!