Playing With The Bad Boy

✡ ✡ ✡

Guys, this is my first story so expect a lot of errors. This story's plot wasn't planned out well and I think it's a bit too cheesy but I hope you think otherwise. My mother tongue is not English so please bear with the grammatical errors. I'm also editing this to make it vote-worthy or something. I would really appreciate feedbacks, negative or positive.

Go follow me, it won't hurt I promise, and a vote will make my day. If you like my story, please add it in your reading list so I can dedicate you a chapter.

Virtual hugs, everyone!

✡ ✡ ✡

Jace Carter.

Two words and it will automatically make girls drop their panties and dump their boyfriends. He's the life of the party, a player, and an asshole. He plays around with virgins but what can we do? Every girl is willing to surrender their virginity to him.

They will do everything to sleep with him and, hopefully, change him.

But no luck.

Let's try matching Chelsea Breece and Jace Carter.

Wondering who she is?

A typical teenager. She has high grades, friends, a boyfriend, and gone through heart breaks. She has a ferocious and a flirty side. Her first day at Wattprep High leads her to our player, Jace Carter.

Their sexual frustrations and her virginity is a mess.

✡ ✡ ✡

E N J O Y