Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Lips that are attached on the tip of my nose woke me up. I didn't realize I fell asleep when I got home and crawled straight to my bed. "Evening, sleeping beauty." Raiden greeted. He's wearing a plain white V-neck shirt and black jeans.

"H-hey," I replied groggily, rubbing eyes and sitting up straight.

"Where's the food?" He joked. Dad must have go back to the station for a night shift.

"Will you cook for me?" I pleaded giving him my infamous puppy eyes- he can't say no to that. And oh, he's a good cook!

"Ugh," he groaned. "Fine." He smiled. I jumped cheerily out of my bed and gave him a bone-crushing hug.

"Thank you Ray! You're the best." We headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

"Is Tom home?" He asked. Tom's my dad.

"Nope." I popped the 'p'.

"Good." he smirked.

"You better not rape me." I told him, feigning fear.

"I don't need to. You're willing." He winked.

"You wish." I stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled at my immature response.

"What do you want for dinner?" he asked.

"Pasta." I clapped my hands like a five year old. He nodded his head and started taking out the ingredients from the cabinets.

✡ ✡ ✡

Raiden's POV

After 30 minutes, the bottom part of Chelsea's face is now covered with sauce. She ate ice cream again. She gets hyper when she eats sweet foods.

"Did you eat ice cream again?" I voiced my thoughts.

"No!" She shouted as she ran around the living room, knocking figurines down. She's a trouble sometimes but I find it cute.

"You need to go to bed." I commanded her. She pouted her lips like a five-year-old.

"Fine, but you're going with me!" She yelled while stomping on her way to her room.

When we reached her room she jumped up and down on her bed.

"Sleep." I told her. She immediately laid down on the bed and covered her whole body with the covers, hiding from me. I grabbed the cover and tickled her. She giggled sweetly. When I stopped she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer to her. Our faces were only inches apart.

"Do you love me?" She asked.

"Of course." I told her.

"Why didn't you say the word?" She said.

"I love you." I chuckled. This girl is crazy.

"Yay okay, bye." She said. She fell asleep real quick.

The beep in my jeans startled me. I whipped my phone from my pocket and read the text. I smiled at the message. I gave Chelsea a peck on her forehead, I can't stop smiling while looking at her. Her brunette hair, petite body, pink full lips, dazzling blue eyes. She's just so perfect. I don't think I can hurt her, can I? But she will not know unless I told her my secret. I love her and I don't want to lose her.

✡ ✡ ✡

Chelsea's POV

 Yay Saturday! The morning light attacked my eyes as soon as I fluttered it open. I got up and went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and took my bath. The hot water streamed down my body, it feels so good.