Chapter 5

Chapter 5 (Un-edited)

Chelsea's POV

"I guess playing with the bad boy isn't so bad after all." I muttered to myself.

"I can't believe you did that, lucky little bitch!" Wendy exclaimed, she had been repeating that for six times now.

"I did that, okay? Now shut up." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"How does it feel to feel Jace's lips on your skin?" She sighed dreamily, looking above. I made a disgusted look at her. "What? You can't blame me. He's hot!" She exclaimed. 

She's right, he is undeniably hot but I won't fall for his charms.

"Ms. Fleen!" The teacher yelled. He scolded Wendy for, like, seven times already but Wendy responses by rolling her eyes. Poor Mr. Wilkins.

"Finally!" Wendy let out a shrieking voice when the bell rang.

"Our next class is worse, Math." Mental Abuse To Humans. Math sucks big time. Wendy groaned and stomped.

"Hey." I heard Jace's voice from my back whilst he placed his chin on my shoulder and his hands on either sides of my waist.

Wendy gave me a knowing look. "Uh-okay, I know you two are together. But please refrain from PDA-ing." What is that? Public Display of Affectioning? She really likes making up new words.

I roughly pushed Jace away from me. "You don't have the right to do that." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Don't forget our date." He winked as he walk past us.

"You have a date with him?! Why didn't you tell me." Because I know you'll over react.

"Hey, I heard that!" She pouted. Oops, I just said that out loud.

"Yeah, I have a date with him. Don't worry I have plans." I grinned evilly.

"Okay stop that, you look scary right now." Wendy twaddled.

We headed to Mr. Brooklyn's class, Math class, which I know is that we're late. We sat on our usual seats. Poor My. Brooklyn, he can't see very well now and he didn't even see us enter the room.

I looked around just to see that the students aren't listening (except for the nerds; I didn't mean it rudely), well that's high school. Instead, they're throwing papers on other students whilst others are chatting.

A pen dropped from a chair next to me. I saw a blonde boy pick it up. He has blonde hair and crystal clear blue eyes. He's also built, his bad boy look makes him hotter.

"Yes?" He snapped me out from my thoughts- how embrassing. His eyebrow raised in amusement.

Shit.

"No-nothing." Okay, his attractiveness makes me stutter, I'm such a loser. I may look idiotic to him now.

He chuckled at my expression. "Hey, my name's Brody." He introduced. He is so cute right now, how come I didn't notice him before? And did I mention that he has a very sexy voice?

'Jace's voice is sexier.' a voice from the back of my head said.

"Chelsea." I replied "I didn't notice you here before," I added, knotting my eyebrows.

"This is my third day here. Moved here a week ago." He enlightened me. Maybe I didn't notice him because of Jace.

"Oh," Was the best I can respond. It's not like we're close.

He faced his upper body towards me "So you wanna hang out some time?" He blurted. I can see his face fully now, he has a fading bruise on the other side of his face.