Chapter 17

Chapter 17 

"Like, make his little buddy stand?" I asked, flabbergasted. 

"Hey, this is not little." Jace protested. Keith just nodded. 

I internally groaned for my unlucky day. Jace was smirking at me challengingly.  

"Come on, chicken." He mocked. I rolled my eyes and stood up infront of him. 

"Look, if you won't let your friend down there to... to erect, I'll kill you when you least expect it." I whispered, hoping he'll just go with it. 

"No one can threat me, baby. Specially when it comes from a kitten like you." He winked.  

I groaned and sighed. Fine, I'll give him the hard way. 

I took off my cardigan and pulled my top lower, which exposed too much of my boobs.  

I drank the alcohol that Charlie brought a while ago and poured the rest on me, some of it dripping on Jace. 

I pushed him roughly on the floor and straddled him. He rested his head on his arms and smirked at me. 

I leaned in to him and licked his cheek, I then brought my chest closer to his face.  

I held his hands and guided them from my legs up to my butt sensually.  

He bit his lip, obviously trying not to groan. 

I smirked and grinded against his manhood. I can finally feel his bulge against me but I was not satisfied. 

I took off my top, showing my hot pink bra, and took his shirt also. I poured another bottle of vodka on his body and licked it.  

He grunted and pushed my hips against him closer. I sucked off the alcohol from his abs and grinned when he sat up straight.  

He pulled me closer to him and devoured my mouth like he was longing for it. 

I kissed him back with the same amount of desire. His warm lips were amazing. He pushed his tongue inside mine and traced every inch of my mouth. 

His lips left mine to place wet kisses on my neck while massaging my breasts, encased by my bra. I was about to unzip his pants when someone cleared his throat behind us. 

Crap, I forgot they were here.  

"Okay that was hot." Kale said, clicking his camrecorder button. I was a little bit tipsy now. 

Beyonce's Who Run the World blasted from the speakers and I immediately stood up and danced to it.  

"Let's dance!" I cheered, swaying my hips. I felt someone's presence behind me, dancing with me. Wendy and the boys were arguing about something. 

I faced Jace and smirked. "You want more?" I teased. 

"There's still school tomorrow." He remarked. 

"Who cares about school?" I rolled my eyes.  

"You're a badass now, huh? You're a nerd, remember?" He chuckled. I laughed along with him. 

"Now, where were we?" I said. "Oh the kiss." Then I kissed him. He smiled against my lips and asked for entrance but I wanted to play with him so I didn't allow him.

His features were confused for a second. He smirked and pinched my butt, I automatically gasped.

He took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue inside me. I don't want him to dominate this time, that's why our tongues tangoed.