Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I thought about what happened yesterday. Alexis emailed me, Whitney hates me- I don't fucking know why, and Jace and Whitney were making out.

Wait. Why do I care. I don't like him nor care about him neither.

"Chelsea? Are you listening?" Raiden's voice brought me back to planet earth.

"Oh shit, I forgot. What did you say?" I asked. He sighed and spoke again.

"Are you going to Danielle's party?" he paused waiting for my answer.

"Maybe." I shrugged.

"You should go. It'll be the last time that you'll see me in two whole months." He chuckled nervously.

"Oka-- Wait what?! Where are you going? Are you leaving me? You don't love me? You want pie?" Okay pies are out of the topic but I'm craving right now.

He chuckled at my reaction. "Nope, I'll be at London for the whole two months because my dad wants me to visit the queen," He joked, I hit his arm playfully and gave him a serious look.

"Seriously, what is it?" I asked seriously. "My dad wants me to stay with mom there because she's sick." He answered. "Is it okay?" He asked nervously.

"Raiden, you're mom is more important to you. You should take care of her. Say hi to her for me." I smiled. "Don't cheat on me, bastard." I joked.

"No one will ever replace you, babe." He brushed his lips against mine.

~*~

"What? Why?" Wendy shouted, walking back and forth in my room. Wow, she acts like she's the girlfriend.

"Calm down Wendy, he'll be at London for two whole months to take care of his mom." I explained. She sighed in relief.

"I hope that you won't cheat on him." She joked.

"Like how you cheated on Drake?" I told her, playfullness on my tone. 

"Hey, shut up. We better look for your outfit for tonight's party. I'll make sure that you'll be the CuHottest girl out there." She winked.

"CuHottest?" I asked knotting my eyebrows together. "I can eat an alphabet soup and shit a better word than you."

"Hey don't judge. It means Cute and Hot." She explained, excitement on her tone.

"Okay but you better don't make me look like a stupid clown or else I'll burn Lily, your stupid shoes." I threatened her playfully.

Yes, she names her shoes.

After 2 hours

I saw a girl with a brunette hair with the ends of her hair curled perfectly. She wears a very tight black dress with  silver thingy shining on it; it hugged her curves perfectly and her short dress ended on the bottom of her butt. It's not slutty, it's classy but sexy. She has an average amount of make up on her face. She does look CuHot.

"Is that me?" I asked touching the mirror.

Wendy smirked "Told you." She winked.

"Wendy, I look so gorgeous and hot and cute and amazi-"

Wendy cut me. "Okay, okay I know, you're welcome." She said, beaming at me. 

"You better move your ass or else we'll be late. But okay.. Let's stay here for a while, I wan't you to be fashionably late." She grinned evilly, rubbing her hands together. 

Sometimes, I think that she has mental problems. 

~*~

"Okay Chelly baby! Half hour passed! Get ready." She shouted.