Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Disgust.

That was what I felt when I saw the note on my night stand this morning. I should've known he would do this. What came to my mind to think he won't do the same thing to me, he did to other girls.

Nice bang, thanks. -J

I crumpled the paper and threw it across the room. He also pulled out that cliché note-on-the-night-stand in my already cliché life.

I snapped out of my trance when I felt something cold on my chest. I didn't notice that I was already crying. I angrily wiped my tears. He does not deserve my tears. Hell he doesn't deserve any girl's tears. He's a heartless monster.

But as much as I hate to admit it, I know he's not like that.

"No." I pursed my mouth tightly and shut my eyes closed. But Ash tried to feed me the food anyways.

"Are you seriously fasting over him?" He sighed, placing the food on the plate. He barged in inside my room an hour ago when he saw my ugly crying face from his window. I also told him what happened, but the dirty deeds aside, of course.

"No, I'm not! I'm just not in the mood to eat." I groaned and rolled on my bed repeatedly. I can actually go for a pizza right now.

"If you're just gonna sit your pretty ass here and cry over him, he'll think you're as weak and gullible as the girls he fucked before." He has a point but why will I ever cross Jace's mind.

Whatever I'm feeling right now, I have to stop it and show Jace I am not affected at all.

"You're right." I stood up from my bed and opened my closet.

"What are you doing?"

"Showing him I am unaffected." I smiled. "I'm going to school."

"You do know you- I meant, we already missed two periods."

"Really had no idea you were the new student." I said. Ash just shrugged and wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked over our way to the cafeteria.

It felt unusual and weird. I am used to Jace's arms around me and I just feel awkward with Ash's arms around me. It wasn't the same anymore.

I bit my lip and made awkward coughing noises. I sound like a dog with a bone stucked in it's throat. Don't even ask how I know that sound.

Ash might have realized it and quickly remove his hand. "Sorry, I forgot we were not, um, dating anymore."

"It's fine." I smiled. Even though he had hurt me in the past and acted like an ass about it, he is still the Ash I know; caring and charming.

We entered the cafeteria and scanned the room for our table. I automatically saw Wendy because of her dyed bleach blonde hair. Her hair is so perfect that it glistens against the morning light.

I walked over to our table and noticed the girls, mostly cheerleaders, were shamelessly checking Ash out. You can already feel the heat inside the room. Some of them were also burning their gaze on me when they saw me walking with Ash.

He's all yours, ladies.

"Goodness Chelsea. Where in the world have you been?" Wendy practically shouted in the cafeteria when her eyes landed on me. Her blaring voice earned everyone's attention on us. "Oh my god, don't tell me the two of you fuck-"

"We didn't!" I covered her mouth. I'm pretty sure everyone in the room heard that. Most of the girls were sighing in relief and talking about how stupid Ash would be to do that.