Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Chelsea's POV 

"You know what, you're always the lucky bitch." Wendy exclaimed. She examined her perfectly manicured nail and flipped her blonde hair. "I want to taste him again." She sighed. 

My eyes literally jumped out of its socket. "What? You already had sex with him?" I gasped and sat beside her. 

She's in my room right now because she wants details about the Jace-tutoring-me thing. I told you she'd kill you when she's not the first one to know about the hot news; that's her words, by the way. 

"He slept with the half population of the school, right? And of course, I won't miss that opportunity." She said in a 'duh' tone. She really wanted to fuck Jace. 

"Gross, Wendy." I scrunched up my nose and felt that knot at the pit my stomach again. I ignored it and pursed my lips in a tight line. 

"I'm over him now but I just can't forget nor ignore his beauty and hotness." She fanned her perfect face with her tanned hand and faced me. "Don't you like him?" She asked out of blue. 

"What?" I replied dumbly. That question was unexpected and uncalled for.  

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "You like him." She concluded, smiling mischievously. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked innocently. I glanced at the clock and snapped my fingers. "Good night Wendy! It's already half past 11. bye, go out!" I laughed awkwardly. She narrowed her eyes at me and smirked. 

"You're ignoring the question." She sang, twirling her hair around her finger. 

"No, I'm not and no, I do not like him." I replied abruptly. I shoo-ed her away and bid my goodbye. 

Do I like him? 

Nah, certainly a no.

-*-

"Wakey uppey!" A very cute voice sang but since I'm still sleepy, I'll kill this person.  

"Carra, it's still early." I groaned, rubbing my eyes. She rolled her eyes, wow for a little girl she's bitchy, and placed her hands on her hips.  

"It's 7:30, hello?" She raised her eyebrow. I know, for sure, when this girl grows up she'll be a total bitchy head cheerleader. She's qualified: blonde hair, blue eyes, bitchy attitude, and gorgeous. 

"Carra, it's 6:07. Don't you know how to read the time?" I chuckled, tucking her blonde mane behind her ear. 

"That's what I always hear from dad." She pouted. Now, it's my opportunity to ask her about mom's another man. 

"What's your dad's name back home?" I asked. 

"I don't have a dad. I only have daddy Tom." She twaddled. 

"What?" I knotted my eyebrows. "Oh, okay Carra. Go play downstairs, I'll get ready." I added. 

I stood up as Carra nodded and ran outside. I took my bath and did my daily routine. 

"Mom, dad we need to talk." I demanded. I sat on a chair and faced them. "Explain everything." 

"What are you talking about, Chelsea?" Mom smiled nervously. 

"Tell me exactly why Carra said she doesn't have a dad." I raised an eyebrow. 

"Um, er- you're probably late for school." Dad excused. I rolled my eyes and narrowed my eyes at them. 

"I'm your daughter! For god's sake, tell me everything. I don't know what's going on in this family anymore." I exclaimed. Mom bit her lip and sighed.