XXVI (R-18)

WARNING: R18 CHAPTER.

KABANATA 26

Dahan-dahang idinilat ni Alpas ang kaniyang mga mata at ang unang nakita niya ay si Ethan na nagbibihis. Mukhang kakatapos lang nitong maligo.

“Ethan?” bulong niya ng mahina.

“Hmn?” Ethan hummed and after wearing his shirt, he faced his mate.

“Aalis ka?” tanong ni Alpas habang ginugusot ang kaniyang mga mata.

“Hmn. Diyan lang sa baba, there's an urgent meeting,” sagot ni Ethan at umupo sa tabi ni Alpas.

“Urgent? Bakit umupo ka pa dito? Alis,” sabi ni Alpas.

Ethan chuckled before bending down to kiss Alpas. He slipped his hand inside his mate's shirt and started caressing his body.

“What- Ahm...” naputol ang mga salitang kaniyang gustong bitawan nang maramdaman niya ang mainit na dila ni Ethan sa kaniyang bibig.

Alpas' body is quickly reacting. Nag-iinit ang kaniyang katawan sa bawat haplos ni Ethan. His body was arching and he placed a hand on Ethan's nape while clashing his tongue with the other male.

Ethan wanted to do more than that but he really have an urgent meeting. He pulled back after biting Alpas’ lower lip.

“Can’t get enough of you,” Ethan whispered with his low voice.

Alpas whined and he grabbed Ethan's hand and he placed it on his clothed member.

Ethan's eyes darkened. “Akala ko bang pinapaalis mo na ako? Hmn?” he said and he rubbed his palm against the clothed member slightly.

“Ethan...” Alpas cried softly.

“Fuck,” Ethan murmured before bending down to kiss Alpas' forehead. Then he looked at his wristwatch before continuing, “Later, love. Kailangan ko na talagang umalis. I'll make it up to you, Hmn?”

Alpas nodded in understanding and he reluctantly let go of Ethan's wrist. Ethan stopped touching Alpas’ body before his own will react and disregard the meeting.

“I'll see you later,” sabi ni Ethan at lumabas ng kanilang kwarto.

Napakagat si Alpas sa kaniyang labi at tinignan ang kaniyang kahabaan na gustong kumawala sa kaniyang malambot na pajama. Napa-ungol ito at ibinagsak ang kaniyang ulo sa unan. Ramdam niya pa rin ang init na nagmula sa palad ni Ethan.

Panting softly, he lifted his shirt and bit it. He then removed his pajama together with his boxer. With the both of his hands, he played with his chest first.

“Mmm.” He cried softly while biting his shirt.

Dahan-dahan niyang ginalaw ang isang kamay niya pababa hanggang sa mahawakan niya ang kaniyang pagkalalaki. He gripped it and started pumping it slowly.

“Ethan...” The shirt from his mouth fell and his legs were spreading.

He sucked his two fingers while his other hand didn't stop from moving up and down.

“Haah...” A saliva dripped from the corner of his mouth and he led his soaked fingers towards his hole.

He traced it slowly just like how Ethan does it and he slowly entered his two fingers. His other hand moved faster while lifting his legs.

He knew his fingers weren't enough because he was craving for Ethan's length but he will make do with it for now.

He was pleasuring his front and back. It felt so good but he cried because it really wasn't enough.