Chapter 15

I had decided to go to the beach today only because I couldn't deal with Edythe's broody around the house; she saved beau from being killed in Port Angeles, and she still broods around, she can't deny the mate bond because if she keeps doing it, it will kill them both. So I was chilling on a beach thinking. I just needed to get away from her.

My train of thought was interrupted by two figures in the distance, A female in a wheelchair with Russet color skin and black hair, and the other figure was younger, maybe 14 or 15 same features as the lady. 

'They must be related. Wait, what beach am I at.'

When they approached me, they stopped, and the lady in the chair looked me over as if to study me.

"Hello, what are you doing here by yourself? Can I please have your name?" the lady said in a stern but friendly tone.

"Hi, my name is Drakul Cullen; sorry if I am on your property, but I am still pretty new in town?"

The lady froze for a second, looked me up and down, then stopped.

"Julie, go to Harry's for lunch; I am going to show are a new guest in town around the rez." the lady said

The girl huffed and then spun around and started to run; she turned around for a second, "Nice to meet you, Drakul, come visit us sometime, Bye, mom."

The lady watched as her daughter disappeared into the woods and watch as she left, she quickly turned to me, and it made me jolt a bit. She smirked a bit as I did that.

"Follow me, son."

We started to walk towards a couple of tables, when I got there she told me to sit. We sat silently for a bit as she rubbed her eye, looking annoyed.

"Hi, my name is Bonnie Black that was my daughter and I am one of the elders here in La Push, now my question is if you're a Cullen, what are you doing on our land."

I do recall Carlisle talking about their treaty with Quileutes, but I'm not a vampire well yet.

Bonnie got impatient waiting for my answer, "Son, how much do you know, or how much did Carlisle tell you."

I laughed a bit, "Not that much that I didn't already find out myself."

After that we spoke for a few hours, I told her my story, I told her about the pills I create to get rid of my scent, and I told her how I met the Cullen. We got along pretty well, to be honest, which was nice.

"Hey, would you like to come over to a friend of mine to eat I think you know him already, The Chief?"

"Ohh yeah, sure I haven't spoken to Beau in a few days."

"Oh, you know Charlie's Son?"

"Yeah, I have a class with him."

We got up and I called Esme and told her I was going over to a friend's house to eat, Bonnie called Julie to come to meet us back at the beach. We started to walk back towards the beach and to meet Julie there.

During our walk, I couldn't help but ask Bonnie a question.

"Bonnie, I have a question?"

"What is it?"

"I was wondering, is it just your legs that don't work, or is it a spine thing?"

"Just the legs, my spine is alright; I was in a Car accident that killed my husband; why," she said

"Well, if that's the case, if I was to start working on a serum to help you get your functions back in your legs, would you take it."

"That's impossible, son." She said kinda angrily