BM:B3 Chapter 5

We all stood in the clearing, just waiting and listening to the tree rustle, listening for the snow crunch. I listened to the different ways the wind pushed on the limbs of the tree for any noise that would not be the wind.

"Less than 1 minute, guys." Alice Said

I looked at Alice and Edythe, and they smiled at me.

'Edythe probably read my mind, and Alice has already seen it.'

I did not know that Victoria had turned this many humans; she must have started her army somewhere else; with these numbers, it would have been too noticeable if she had done it all in the same place.

They slowly started to exit the forest, and around 150 New-Born Vampires exited the forest with Riley; I saw the missing picture that his parents gave to Charlie. He looked at me and smirked, then looked around at our group and growled.

"So, where is the little one." He asked

"Not here; he had other things to deal with than Victoria's petty revenge," I said

"Petty Revenge; you have no idea what he did to her, do you."

"No, I don't, and quite frankly, I don't give a shit. You should know the saying "An eye for an eye," don't you?" I said

He growled and then nodded his head to his army.

------------------------------------------------

(Doing the Fight in no one P.O.V)

As Riley's army started to run toward the Cullens and their Cousins, they got about halfway before their attention was taken away when about 22 giant wolves came jumping out of the forest. The Wolves tore through the New-Borns, who stood shocked they did not know their existence yet.

The New Borns, who were still processing the Wolve entrance, were picked off by bullets coming from the forest. The Imprints, who were braver, were using the rifles Drake had sent over. 

---------------------------------

(E's P.O.V.)

I tore off a New-Borns head; once I was done, I watched Mom and Dad corner a small New-Born looked about 13 or 14. They turned their head and looked at me; I saw the girl had her hands up, and she looked to be surrendering. I saw the look on my newly adopted parents. I nodded and saw the smile in my new mother's eyes.

(I am making Bree 13, I have a reason, so we continue)

I was chasing a couple of stragglers running toward the Rez; I reached into my pocket and pulled out one of the pistols.

'It's a cheap move, but fuck it.'

I tackled them and took one to the ground, the other falling as well; I aimed my gun at the one I was on, shot him, then turned towards the other one only to be hit into a tree. I got to my feet. Two New-Borns hit my legs from underneath; my legs buckled down, and I kneeled down. I watch Riley come from behind a tree.

"You are a creative bastard; I will give you that." He said, grabbing my pistol.

"What can I say other than I am better than you," I said

"Keep telling yourself that you going to come out, babe."

I turned my head and watched as a female vampire wearing a leg prosthetic and an arm one, also a mask coving half her face. 

"Jesus, who the fuck threw you into a blender." 

Riley came up to me and hit me in the face, "Watch it."

She came closer to us, "You must be Victoria?" I said

She went to speak but stopped then continued, "Yo..u mu.u.st be Dr..ak. .es B..roth.er"