BM:B2 Chapter 6

E and I were helping decorate for Beau's birthday, Alice went a bit overboard, but that's Alice for you. I think this party will be good, mainly because I know Beau well. He isn't clumsy, but shit still happens, so I told them to put his gifts in a gift bag and not to close his birthday letters. They all agreed with me; Edythe was on top of everyone to ensure they followed the rules. After we finished, I sat down and watched some tv before the party started; E sat down in a chair a crossed from me.

---------------------

One hour later

We were all waiting on Edythe and Beau to come down from upstairs. Charlie was even able to get off work to go to the lovely party, he was still a bit nervous around the Cullen, but he is still taking it a bit better than I thought he would. It's hard for him to find out all the stories he grew up hearing about were true. What hit harder for him was that his son was dating a Cold One. He came around about a week after he found out. From what Beau told me, Charlie sat him down and said that he accepted their relationship because he knew it would make his son happy. He also did threaten Edythe that if she hurt him, he would kill her, Edythe laughed it off and told Charlie to lift his jacket to the side, and he had the revolver I gave him, and Edythe knew he was serious.

I was happy that Charlie was in the fold, mainly because his not knowing could put him in danger.

Edythe and Beau came down the stairs; Alice picked up a camera, "Show me the love," she said

Beau put his hands around Edythe and kissed her head as Alice took pictures. When they were done getting shots, we started to hand out gifts.

Rose and Emmett both had their own gifts to give (A/N: Rose is more or less okay with Beau because my Character is pretty much the Volturi's golden boy.)

She handed him a bag, "Here, I don't know what you all like, so Alice helped me out." she said, giving a decent smile. Beau threw the tissue paper out and pulled out a bunch of music CDs.

"Alice told me you like music, so we all got some of our favorite music and got it for you to check out." She said

Emmett was. Next, Beau pulled a box from the bag, but it was empty. Beau gave him a weird look.

"I already installed it in your truck, finally a decent sound system in that piece of. . . "

"Hey, don't hate on the truck."

We all laughed a bit.

Alice got him a couple of new clothes sets; Jasper got him a collectible Civil War Rifle. Everyone gave him a side eye, but Jasper chuckled.

Mom and Dad got him tickets to see him, mom, for a few days; it was a round-trip ticket. Charlie got him some new bedroom stuff, like a bed, desk, and bookshelves. E got him and bunch of new video games to play.

I gave him one of my phones that I had built.

After we did gifts we ate cake, we humans ate cake, so we made a big one, mainly because only three people ate it and after that, we played some boring games.

It was a very mundane night afterward.

(A/N: Yes, this was probably the shortest chapter I wrote, but I wanted to finish at least the Birthday part and then get to what I am creating for New Moon. Also, the next chapter will mainly explain what happens a few months before I set up the end of the New Moon.)