BM:B2 Chapter 1

"Hello? . . . . Who is this?" I asked

I heard laughter in the background.

"Wow, bro, it may have been two years; you really don't recognize your best friend's voice?"

'Ohh, Shit, Ephraim?'

"Ephraim?"

"Yeah, you stupid dork, who else would it be," he said

"Shit, sorry, man, how have you been?"

"Well, I must be doing better than you since you had to use protocol 66?" he said

I laughed a bit, "I don't know, man, I am doing very good right now."

"Really, could a girl be involved?"

I looked over to Jane, who had a look of curiosity, "Maybe; what are you up to, man."

I heard a huff come from him, "Well, man, I left home, got tired of my parents shoving that religion shit down my throat. I am going around doing odd jobs and driving through different states and shit, man. How about you?" he asked.

I thought to myself if I should tell him but fuck it, he already knew what was in those files.

"Hey E, do you remember what was in my computer encrypted files?"

"Yeah, I remember, man, Vampires and Shapeshifters and stuff, you told me about it when you told me what happened to your family."

"Well, I met a family of vampires; they only drink animal blood so they can stay in a place longer, but I met them one day while I went into town, their leader offered me a job in the hospital in their town, and when they came to get me they found me a fucked up, they took me in and patched me up and treat me as there own."

"Damn, man, you are doing better than me."

"Yeah, man, I am doing good."

"Yeah, man, I am doing good for now."

"Well, where are you at, man?" I asked

"Well, after I left Wyoming, I went to Colorado, then to Nevada for a few months, then to Oregon, and now I am in the south of Washington now; why?" He asked

"Shit, you in Washington? I am in Washington too, man."

"Really, man, where?"

"I am in a town called Forks."

"Like the kitchen utensil?"

I chuckled at this, "Yes, like the kitchen utensil."

"Shit, man, I will be there in a few days; I got a couple of small jobs lined up, then I'll be there."

"Really, man, hell yeah, I let my new family know so they don't get surprised; I'll text you the address, man."

"Okay, man, I'll see you then."

"Same man."

I hung up the phone, and at this point fuck sleep I am awake. I got out of my bed, and Jane did the same. I went out to the living room; everyone had come back from the forest and my siblings from prom. They all turned to me once I entered.

"What is it, my Figlio?" Father asked

"So I have some news," I said

Everyone just gave me a look like, 'Okay, continue.'

"So I did have one friend from my old life, his name is Ephraim Price, he is like my brother, he was there for me after I lost my family. He knows about you all as well."

Didyme was the first to speak, "Okay, that's the fine son."

"And he will be here in a few days."

That got a few different reactions; from my parents, nothing; Jasper and Emmett got excited, probably because they had a new person to rough house with; Alice and Edythe weren't fazed either, perhaps because they already knew Rose was the only one upset.

Rose stood up, "Drac, he can't come here; he can't even know."

I was taken aback by this, mainly because I am a human, "Rose, I knew before I even met you guys, and don't you forget that I killed one of the vampires who destroyed my life."

Rose just left, I know why she is so frustrated, it is the same with Beau, but Beau also didn't know to tell me he figured it out.

Didyme got up, came over, and hugged me, "We will love him the same, son. He was there for you in your darkest time."

She let go, and Father put his hand on my shoulder, "I do expect him to come to Italy to visit us as well. He is family too; anyone you consider family is our family too."

Mom and dad both said, "We will welcome him into our home as well; I am assuming we will add another kid to our family, Drac."

"Yeah, he doesn't have a great family life; his parents always force their religion down on him and even abuse him a few times because he refused to follow it."

I saw angry expressions from Father and Dad and sadness from Mother and Mom.

"Well, Alice and Boys, tomorrow we need to head into town to get supplies to build your new brother a room." Mom said

Emmett jumped from his seat, "Hell yeah."

Emmett said, "Don't worry about Rose; she will come around; you know how she is about keeping the family safe."

"I know, bro."

---------------------

(A few days Later)

I was so excited today that Mom told me to sit down and quit standing at the door and looking out the windows. At one point, she lifted me up, took me into the living room, and told me to sit down.

I couldn't keep steady; they finished his room yesterday, Rose came around a little bit, but she was still a little weary even after the Volturi was okay with it; Father did tell me that if I genuinely want to bring him here, he would have to be turned at some point.

I was now sitting on a loveseat, watching tv with Edythe.

"So are you ready, Drac, to see him?" she asked.

"That is a stupid question, Sis; of course, I am ready; he is my brother, after all."

Edythe and I sat there and past the time with questions, she asked me about E, and I was more than happy to answer them.

We were interrupted by the doorbell rings.

I jumped out of the seat and ran to the door. When I got to the door, I took a deep breath.

Then I opened it.