The incantation

Winnie bumbles her way to the cauldron and releases the book, which floats into the air. "Now, reveal the incantation." Winnie orders with a hiss.

As demanded, the book unlocks and flips its pages to the spell. "Sisters." Winnie quietly calls out and the three hold out their hands. Winnie then starts. "I call upon this sacred land." Mary and Sarah join in. "Itchita copita, melaka mystica."

"To raise the power in my hand."

"Itchita copita, melaka mystica."

Billy rolls his eyes as the women continue. "From North, the East, the South, the West."

"Itchita copita, melaka mystica."

"Give me more than I possess."

"Itchita copita, melaka mystica."

"Underneath the full moonlight."

"Itchita-" Sarah and Mary go to say until Winnie glares at them to shut them up. "I sacrifice my love tonight. And in return, I ask of thee. Magica Maxima, give to me."

Winnie takes a deep breath, watching the cauldron begin to glow and she repeats her words.

Over in the woods, y/n, Becca, and Izzy reach the place and peer over to the cleared area. A glow catches Izzy's attention, and she looks to see Becca's hand glowing again. "Uh, Becca?" She nervously calls out. Becca looks at Izzy and then at her hands, making them face up. Y/n takes Becca's hands and takes a closer look. "Auntie, what does this mean?" The teen worriedly asks, her voice slightly rising.

Y/n shushes the girl and pats her head. "It's okay. It just means you're a witch." She answers honestly. "Now, as much as I want to explain more, we need to help Cassie. Follow my lead. Izzy, you go and get Cassie out of there." Izzy nods and runs off.

The witches continue incanting until y/n shouts, "Sister!"  The book snaps shut and the three turn to see her and Becca standing a bit away from them.

While the trio is distracted, Izzy pulls off the binds on Cassie as silently as she can. Once free, the two make a break for it back into the heavily wooded area.

Y/n moves her fingers around, prompting Becca to do the same, who has a light blue ball swimming between her digits. Becca looks to the coven before her with a growing confident smirk.

"Edward is a witch?" Sarah asks in bafflement as Mary huffs. "I knew she smelled awful."

Becca flicks her fingers and a light zap hits Winnie on the chest. Winnie takes a step back and laughs. "This little witch against three members of the most powerful coven in history. Sisters, who do you think is going to win?" Winnie playfully asks her sisters.

Y/n gets in front of Becca, but with a swift hand, Winnie causes the woman to fly to a nearby tree. Winnie then prepares to zap Becca until a rock sharply meets the red-haired woman's head.

"Hey! She's got her own coven, you witch." Cassie shouts as she and Izzy continuously throw whatever they can find on the ground at the coven. The sister's yelp at the pain they're receiving.

Soon Sarah gets angry and shrieks, "Kill them, Winnie, kill them!" and jabs a finger at the, making a bolt of lightning shoot between Izzy and Cassie, who jump away from the sudden attack.

Winnie and Mary watch as Sarah looks at her hand and then points to the sky, where another bolt shoots out. She continues the action as she says, "I-I am suddenly powerful!" joyfully.

Mary copies Sarah and gets the same results. "Look, Winnie. Me too! I, myself, am suddenly powerful." 

Sarah and Mary continue playing around with their newfound powers happily. Becca motions her friends to run while they still can as y/n limps her way over to the teen. Winnie notices Izzy and Cassie running and zaps Becca before tying up y/n. "Stop! Stop that! Stop dancing around, you fool. Get them, get them!" She demands.

Sarah zaps Winnie, which shocks everyone. "I beg your pardon?" Winnie asks Sarah. "I am not a fool," Sarah speaks up for herself. "I am a good and loyal sister, and I expect to be seen as such.

"Ooh. She laid it down." Mary hums. "She's a good and loyal sister and she-"

Winnie screeches "Shut up and get going!" Sarah bows. "Of course, Winnie. With pleasure."