Dating Jinx Midnyght

-Due to Jinx's abilities, they use it to create the person they feel like any day. They don't mind being a wolf sometimes since dealing with... protestors is hassling and they hate putting you through it.

-Jinx has no life expectancy. It all regards the aging body the being has, and Jinx does not have a form they were born with. They're actually centuries old when meeting you, and they decided to live as long as you, becoming your familiar to bond their life to you. When you passed on with your sisters, Jinx wasn't a part of the spell, the bond did not matter as you faded away.

-Jinx is a lover partner, they know how to proceed with things about you like how to make a good day better. Living so long gave them experience on how to treat a partner right. A smooth talker, even when they fell for you.

-Jinx is not all that superstitious, even when having a witch as their partner. They don't pay mind to it and think dwelling on it is not a good way to be optimistic.

-Very good listener. When you're on a tangent, they don't speak until you're done and offer comfort before giving an idea for a solution. They want you to know they hear you and are here to help.

-Regarding attention, they do crave it but trust you to give them it. They do often say they would like time to pay attention to one another, but only when you're okay with it. Jealously is replaced by trust. They know no one can steal from you and do not mind you focusing on someone, even flirting with them if they're your friend. But getting too handsy is when they'll stop the interaction and tell the friend that they are going too far. Jinx knows what it's like to have handsy friends and knows when to intervene.

-Jinx does not care for dates if you don't. They do make a point where you both have time together for cuddling, maybe with a movie/show/book. They want to make a habit to enjoy one another's company and relieve stress.

-Just for kicks, they have a job in telling cryptid stories. They made it pay well with their abilities and loved to out in silly stories to scare people. While they want to earn their pay, they want to have fun. Luckily, they use the internet as a way to tell stories.

-When learning that Max was your ex and is married to your friend, Allison, they have nothing against him. They don't believe in starting drama with exes unless they're being aggressive.

-Jinx will find out what kind of voice you like and will act like they're growing into it so you don't notice it. They like it when they fluster you when they talk low.

Saluting to those who are off to date Jinx Midnyght!