All prepared

The witches quickly arrive at their sacred place and Winnie does not hesitate to drop Cassie onto the forest floor, where Gilbert and Jinx are talking to a familiar head of a zombie. "Cassie?" Both Jinx and Gilbert call out in confusion at the sudden appearance of the girl.

The witches land on the ground, smiling. "Oh, Gilbert. Impeccable timing." Winnie laughs. "Hi." The man says, fidgeting his hands. Winnie's eyes land on Jinx and she huffs. "I see you got a helper, good for you."

Sarah flies to the nature-made cauldron and she sings, "Hello, Billy."

The head grumbles, not wanting to respond to the blonde. "Yes. Hello, Billy." Winnie greets approaching slowly to him. "Hello, you withering hag," Billy growls. Winnie laughs at this. "Well, if thou hast nothing nice to say..." She then zaps, and Billy's mouth shut tightly.

 "Good job, Winnie. Now we have everything we need." Mary praises as she keeps a tight grip on Cassie. Winnie shakes her head. "No. Not everything" Winnie looks to the sky and howls, "Book!" 

Back at the shop, the book's eye flies open. The cat calmly watches as the book flies out the window, making a mess in the process.

The book swiftly makes its way into the forest and Winnie's awaiting hand. Winnie gently caresses the haunted object with a fond smile. "There you are, my sweet."

Gilbert holds up a finger. "Wait, now you said you need the blood of an enemy. But I mean, she's not your enemy." He points to Cassie as he and Jinx get closer to the girl. 

"No. But she has our enemy's blood." Winnie says, turning to Cassie, holding malicious in her eyes. She quickly cuts Cassie's neck with her nail, cutting the skin open and blood begins to seep out.

Winnie quickly flings the drop of blood into the cauldron. Jinx elbows Gilbert, prompting the man to speak up. "Okay, well, looks like you've got everything you need, so I think you just maybe let her go, okay?" He suggests, watching as Mary and Sarah sit the teen down.

"That's a good idea, Gilbert, but then, how would we torture her, huh?" Mary asks with a crazy look in her eyes. Winnie ties up Cassie by the hands and feet and turns to the shopkeeper. "Now, thank you for your assistance, Gilbert," Winnie tells him. "But thou art now rendered redundant."

She then sends Gilbert flying before her eyes lock onto Jinx. "And thine name is?" She asks and they stalk over to him. Jinx backs up, even though they have lived a long life, they have never faced someone like y/n's sisters. 

"Speak! And only the truth!" Winnie commands, zapping the terrified person's throat. Their face goes blank, and they answer flatly. "I'm Jinx, I'm y/n's assistant and I'm a shifter."

Winnie looks impressed and she looks Jinx up and down. "Dearest y/n befriended a shifter? I grow prouder of her. Well, as much as I love to know you more, we shall talk later. Sleep!" At the head witch's words, the shifter falls to the ground, fast asleep.

"Now for the spell!"