summary

💞

Kim Seokjin a well-known dermatologist in his place. Well, life is going very smoothly he recently cleared all his education loans and owns an apartment, a car, and a good amount of bank balance. The only thing is he is 31 years old and single, and it's not that bad but his mom won't agree to it.

His best friends Kim Taehyung (Pediatrician)  and Park Jimin ( Dermatologist) are a complete piece of shit because around the clock they will be in the honeymoon phase and they married 2 years back. They make him feel lonely, and pathetic especially when they watch a movie with a lot of kissing and sex scenes and all that romantic shit, god!!!! They don't have mercy on him, they start kissing like rabbits in heat so that Seokjin has to leave their apartment cursing at them at midnight.

And his best friend also an ex-roommate is no help, he is blunt and too practical for Seokjin's taste, Min Yoongi a well-known surgeon always had something for cutting and joining. They are friends from university. So Seokjin can tell with confidence that Yoongi's gay radar gets straight whenever he sees a particular man, Jung Hoseok a newly joined Music therapist. It's disgusting because his gummy smiles blind Seokjin.

And Seokjin's crush works there too, he is happy the hospital he is working at is the multi-specialty center and one of the biggest hospitals in his country. Kim Namjoon a surgeon, works on people's hearts very delicately handsomely, and hotly but otherwise, he is a clumsy and lost kid. Seokjin is trying to hit on him but nope, no progress considering his crush is.....too thick head.

Namjoon:  Look there, it looks like Sun is taking a bath in the ocean.

Seokjin: It looks like egg yolk to me, I am craving for egg today.

It was one of their conversations on their 9999 date which Namjoon was still oblivious of.  Still, Seokjin hoped he could make him fall for him.

But the only thing Seokjin did not like was......a new surgeon joined their hospital yesterday. And his name is Jeon FUCKING Jungkook. Jimin got wooed seeing his biceps and Taehyung thought of a threesome seeing his thick thighs. Well...they are great..... everything is great, he is handsome and good at stitching. The only thing not good is he is Seokjin's ex.

So it's Jeon fucking fuck Jungkook.

They were high school sweethearts, Jungkook gave all those bad boy vibes and Seokjin fell for it, BLINDLY he must say. But he still can't believe it.... but speaking of it, he was someone who obsessed with the song name "criminal", so...yeah.

Jungkook used to give him butterflies, he was very smooth at flirting, fuck him. And good kisser too, fuck his lips. He used to act all possessive and Seokjin found out about his first kink then he started purposefully making him mad by being close to other boys, he just couldn't talk about his kink at that time you know.

Their parents became friends too after they started studying together, weekly at Seokjin's house, in his bedroom. Jungkook causally asked for Seokjin's hand in front of his speechless father. Smooth fucker.

Fuck they used to kiss and giggle in the library like those stupid teenagers, well they were. Jungkook, even lured him telling him he would get a tattoo all over his back and arms and would let Seokjin kiss them, even lick them if he wanted to. Hell Seokjin wanted to. But now.... ew no thanks.

Fuck he was so flirty and dirty, no sensor at all. He used to tell all the things he wanted to do with Seokjin once they became adults, he even told boldly that he wanted to record them having sex. God, Seokjin didn't sleep for a week imagining it.

Lier, he lied about so many things. Lied with that fucking straight face. After their breakup, Seokjin thought about how  Jungkook never told or promised Seokjin those cheesy lines, you know,

" I will be with you till death parts us"

" I love you with all I have"

"All of me loves all of you" ( it was Seokjin's favorite dialogue from a movie that they watched together for the first time ).

They were 13 years old when they said I love you and 18 when they said fuck you and now they are 31 years old seeing each other again.

Seokjin is sure this fucker would have fucked half nation of people, okay! Seokjin might be exaggerating, but you should be on his side okay? ( Because he is fucking cute and I am his side😘 )

Jeon fucking Jungkook is bothersome!!! Seokjin doesn't know how to act normal, because Jungkook smoothly flirted with Jimin in front of his fucking salad, a fucker.

Still.

Seokjin will survive.

Seokjin will make Namjoon fall for him.

Seokjin will get a nice fuck and will lose his virginity and will have a lot of sex.....finally...good sex and a happy relationship, maybe get married and have kids all of it. Yes.

Fighting seokjin ✊

💕 Let me know what you all think.

I know I am writing mostly cliche stories, but I can't help with this romance genre. Hopefully, this story goes as I wished.

Ty 💕