20

Jungkook comes back to the hall with Hoseok who joins Yoongi and Namjoon. He can see Seokjin from afar, the way he is smiling fondly at the couple, the way he is standing, those godly slender manicured fingers brushing his hair in between, the way he extends his neck, the way he bends while laughing....so elegant. Jungkook has fallen in love with Seokjin again, he falls in love with his first love every moment, though it sounds cringe.

Seokjin, his first love.

Jungkook still remembers how he chased after Seokjin for him to say yes, and how loving was Seokjin. How happy he made him. There were no dull days with his boyfriend. He can still hear those giggles, breathless gasps, screams, and smooch sounds, seokjin loved him. He felt love.

He might be crazy but he will surely make Seokjin fall for him again. And this time he will make sure not to fuck it up. When he walks inside he first meets Seokjin's mom. Lovely lady. She jokes about how his biceps look scary, He wonders how cool she is to never let Jungkook feel awkward.

" What are you doing with my mom?"

Seokjin stands in front of him, more of looking like an interrogator. He looks hot.

" I just gave him my new number, if he needs to contact me " Seokjin mom's answered.

" what such reason can make him contact you now?" he looks so pissed.

" My son makes me question a lot of things, I will take leave now for my beauty sleep. Good night my handsome boys "

" Mom!!!"

" Keeping contacts is good, seokjin"

Jungkook says to get Seokjin's attention.

" I am not talking to you, can't you get that, Jungkook?"

" so? I can talk to you"

" You are so annoying, Jungkook "

" And handsome too"

" Hu? With that thin chopped lips?"

"Hey!!! You kissed them as if your life depended on it"

Seokjin looks more annoyed and flustered at the same time.

" Stop kissing people, will you? "

" But you enjoy our kissing sessions though, remember our last kiss you chased my lips-"

" Hobi is my best friend's boyfriend"

" so??"

" oh my God!!! You can't kiss Hobi"

" Ahh, that car kiss? It was a friendly kiss, on the cheek "

" Yoongi might bite you, I'm just giving a heads up "

" Oh okay. Thank you for the heads up"

Seokjin steps on Jungkook's feet as he leaves. Auuch it hurts.

Jungkook is feeling so light even without alcohol shots tonight. He just feels like he can just jump and see if he can fly. And also he fucking wants to kiss Seokjin, right now.

Seokjin got dragged out by Jimin to the lobby once all the guests left. Tomorrow it's Jimin and Taehyung's marriage....well remarriage.

" Seokjin I want to sleep on the grass, come"

Jimin pulls him down to sleep on the grass, looking at the half-moon. The sky is completely clear, filled with shining stars.

" Aren't you tired after standing so long for photo sessions"?

" Fuck I am. But I'm so nervous"

" Nervous about what, Jimin?"

" what if Taehyung says no on the aisle tomorrow, seokjin? What I am gonna do? "