23

Seokjin tries his best to remove Jungkook's hand from his hip but he fails 9th time. He blushes a little okay. Jungkook doesn't mind Jimin's pointed look and Taehyung's confused look at them as they take seats.

" Hmm, the story has a major twist without the author knowing about it. Isn't it unfair?"

Jimin has that pissed-aunt look when he serves himself pasta.

" Come on Jimin, you were writing about Namjoon and Seokjin "

Taehyung says and god knows why it makes Jungkook grip strong over Seokjin's hip.

" Well, it's a piece of cake for me to change the main leads, I would have written Jungkook and Seokjin fucked behind Namjoon and now they are dating. But that's not the point, the point is Jungkook's hand is not leaving Seokjin's lap and also it's in a dangerous area, like slight movement then Seokjin's dick will get stroked. How come I didn't get crumbs?? Where is the justice?"

Seokjin rolls his eyes making Jimin pout, he plays like he is about to bite Jungkook's hand if he won't remove it. Yes, Jimin is true seokjin's dick can get stroked under the table.

" Jimin, please. We are just thinking about dating, nothing much"

" And exclusive too, in terms of love and sex, " Jungkook adds to Seokjin's words.

" what else is left?" Taehyung asks

"We are into role play!" Jungkook doesn't know what exactly Taehyung wants to know.

" oh my!!! Well, I'm not surprised. But I'm asking what else you guys have kept from us"

" Nothing, we were just fools to wait till here. Finally, we are here holding hands and all after decades"

Jungkook lifts their intertwined hands and does that little show-off. Well, Larisa has seen that too. Good for her.

" I am so happy for both of you. Oh my god, you guys look so cute together. Seokjin we can finally go on a double date. Also, the Malta trip is a must"

" Okay okay," Seokjin says with a bright smile on his face

🍀

Seokjin cleans the kitchen while admiring how tidy Bam is, he never spills his food, a good boy, unlike his father who is now talking with a mouth full of food, half of it Seokjin couldn't understand and half of it nonsense.

" You are spilling food, I should break up with you"

" ypurOlhnwjonehwhhaj"

"What?"

Jungkook gulps the food and drinks water before talking

" I was telling you your butt look sexy when you lean forward to clean the stove"

Seokjin raises his eyebrow with suspiciousness because it doesn't sound like that.

" Okay I was telling you old ass so mean to me "

" As if you are in your blooming youth "

" We both are old, honey"

" Must be you, look at me I look like I just finished high school"

" It's a little exaggerated"

" Sleep on the couch tonight" Seokjin walks inside his room after drying his hand.

" Oh no, SeokJin. Do you want me to die?"

" No, I wanted you to fuck me. Unfortunately, my boyfriend is so in love with the couch. "

" seokjin don't do this to me "

" Well Bami tell your dad he did it to himself "

Bam barks at Jungkook as if he is conveying while following Seokjin's moves. He completely changed parties, he is now Seokjin's son.