3

SeokJin's POV:

"Can I-?"

" what even in the world? Can you what? Can you what? Repeat?"

What was he even thinking!!? What is he thinking I want to know.

" Can I ask you a question?"

A question? Did he just ask, can he!? From when did he become civil?

" Ask"

" why are you everywhere, seokjin?"

" what the total fuck? You came to the city I live in, you came to the hospital where I am working, you came into my friend circle who may be thinking of having a threesome with you, and it's 'You' who shifted literally beside my house and now asking me why I'm everywhere? Jesus!!"

" you are still the same. For one question I get 100 answers. "

What even in this economy!?

" you do ask a question which doesn't have sense and-"

"Who is that seokjin? Is it Taehyung, tell him I'm divorcing him "

Jimin screams from my living room. Oh God he is coming to the door, I can already see the coming scene.

" oh, Jungkook shi?" 

here we goooooo!!

" Ahh, Jimin Shi it's just...i"

" you are here in the sweatpants !! "

Oh lord, that's not the point!! I want to scream at Jimin.

" It turns out to be I am your friend's neighbor"

Wow!! So he knows how to keep me in the third person when my whole body exists just in front of his nose! God for him. Totally.

"OH, MY GOD!! You are Seokjin's new neighbor? Oh my God! Really? Wow then we all live in the same apartment, we can hang out together and have so much fun, right Seokjin?"

"Jesus wants you to lose your virginity seokjin" Jimin whispers in my ears. Lord! Save me.

" No, absolutely not, he is a surgeon and will have zero time for parties. Now can you please tell me why you knocked on my door?"

Jimin steps in front of me, he is so short why can't he believe me when I say so?

" See, Seok-jin is angry too, you are moving to our apartment and didn't ask for our help, Jungkook Shi! Right, seokjin?"

And I got ignored again!

" oh no Jimin shi, the landlord told me it's where most of the doctors live but I didn't guess to meet all of you. And when I came to see the apartment I didn't check Seokjin Shi's nameplate on his door. Now finally seeing it I don't know what to say. Also, I have very little stuff, the apartment comes with all furniture so not much to shift"

" yeah, it's the best part of these apartments. "

"But you still didn't tell me why you knocked on my door?"

You will be single forever, Jimin says with a sweet smile on his face. I will prove you wrong I said to myself.

" ahh, it's...I ran out of water bottles. I have to fix my water purifier, and I got thirsty so thought of asking my neighbor for some water and also a hello, you know being a good neighbor and all"

I walked inside and grabbed the water bottle from my fridge and walked to the door again.

" Hello and here is the water bottle. You need to return it, it's Tupperware"