9

So finally seokjin is here in front of Mingyu who is removing his shirt making his heart beat faster. Seokjin shouldn't let his mind decide things anymore, why does he get so shy to the extent that he can't go anything further, and gets uneasy about seeing another man naked with the one he wants to have sex with? So many times seokjin lost opportunities, but not now not when Mingyu looks so handsome.

Seokjin gulps before removing his shirt, now they are half naked and Mingyu's lips are on his neck. Is he obsessed with his neck? Good thing. Good start.

" Hmm, Mingyu....i..."

" Let me kiss you please "

" oh....hmmm..... let's get out of our pants... I....just need to get comfortable"

He didn't need to say it like that, but thank God Mingyu just smiled and removed his pants. Now he is too hyper-aware of the thick thighs of the man in front of him who is going to fuck him, God please he shouldn't chicken out. Then it's just one more clothing piece the man will be naked... Seokjin calmed himself.

He was about to remove his pants when he heard the doorbell again. If it's Jimin he is going to stretch him enough to get 2-inch height at least.

" Excuse me"

" I think we are going to get more interruptions," Mingyu says looking so sad. oh no, seokjin can't help but feel how cute he is.

" No, just give me 2 minutes"

He will get rid of whomever it is. Seokjin had his angriest look when he opened his door.

Jungkook? Again? 12 more toast? He is going to get a stomach ache.

"What?"

"Where is your shirt? " Jungkook asks to make Seokjin angry, is that important now, he got cock-blocked for God's sake.

"It's there where it should be but sadly you are not where you should be. "

" Seokjin your whole chest is on show "

Seokjin can headbutt him, right?

" Had a nice show? Will you leave? I'm in the middle of something so important"

" if you guys are discussing the recent challenging case of a 5-year-old boy you would have called me too because I am in charge of that case-"

" Oh, my little we are not discussing any cases in the middle of the night me being half naked!!"

" That's what I am asking why are you naked?"

They can compete for a thick head. trust me

" I can close the door in your face"

" I can ring the bell again"

" What do you want, Mr. Jeon Jungkook? " the cock blocker

" Torch"

" Torch??"

" yes Seokjin, torch the one that emits light"

Seokjin silently screams and punches the air before glaring at Jungkook, he is not serious, is he?

" You have a torch option in your costly phone, Jungkook Shi"

"It's not bright"

" Are you playing with me? I know very well you always did this to me whenever I talked to any guy in our school. Now tell me a valid reason why you want a torch when you must be sleeping like a baby. "

" I don't sleep like a baby anymore, I want a torch because I think there is a ghost below my bed, I want to search for him/her and talk to them. I think the ghost might have a sad story to tell, you know "