4

" Jimin ah, what's the need for Jungkook to join us ?"

Seokjin puts Bam down on the carpet and gives him Holly's toy to play with. Holly is Yoongi's dog Seokjin babysits him sometimes. Jimin insisted on taking Bam with them, and Seokjin couldn't say no how he would when Bami snuggled in his arms, when he tried to put him down he looked at him with so much betrayal.

" Oh my God, I can't understand how you passed your medical exam. "

" of course, I copied, now answer my question"

" Seokjin, my idea will work out. If you are shy I will ask Jungkook for help. See, on the bright side you will get Namjoon at the end until you get to flirt with Jeon Jungkook such a hot young doctor of course next to Taehyung"

Seokjin slumps down on the couch sulking while looking at Bam exploring the new toy. Bam looks so cute that Seokjin might die. Jimin collects the food thanks to the delivery man.

Thanks to Jimin for setting up the table and Seokjin keeps the bottles and glasses. He can't help but feel the butterflies in his stomach, the weird scenarios in his brain are not helping. Jungkook sitting in his living room, eating the food he ordered and even toasting drinks with him.

Well, SeokJin cursed at himself for eating so many almonds when his mother shoved them into his mouth, his memory is so fine for what? He remembers how Jungkook and he giggled while talking about drinking alcohol when they became adults. They wanted to do a live shot, and Jin wondered with whom Jungkook toasted his drinks for the first time.

" seokjin!!"

" oh?"

" You look lost, look at Bam licking your leg "

Seokjin bends down and picks up Bam who is happily wagging his tiny tail.

" Aren't you like your dad? Wanting all the attention?"

"What are you whispering to Bam? Already creating a group without me?"

Jimin nudges Seokjin before taking a seat, he sends a message to the group that the food is ready and also adds Jungkook to the group. Seokjin prepares a karaoke set, he doesn't want Taehyung to whine about it.

" Yeah, because Bami doesn't give me those stupid ideas"

" Oh God, it's because of me you met Bam. You both look so good together, wait let me take a picture first. I am going to upload it "

Seokjin ignores Jimin who is taking pictures, he can't help but coo at Bam. God, why is he getting attached to this puppy already?

" what's happening here ?"

Yoongi and Hoseok walk inside, Holly runs towards Seokjin but soon gets confused by seeing another dog in his arms making everyone laugh.

" Holly, he is Bami. He is younger than you.  Behave with him "

Seokjin sits down allowing Holly to climb on his lap while barking at Bam who is now almost hiding in Seokjin's arms.

" No, no he is like your brother. Bami he is Holly. "

Holly touches Bam who takes his leg back cooing in Seokjin's arm. It took them 10 more minutes to touch each other once they felt safe Bam settled beside Holly who was still a little confused.

" He is so cute, did you adopt him? You didn't tell me."

Oh God, Seokjin completely forgot, Yoongi is the only one who knows about Seokjin's ex who is Jungkook, Why not he saw his crying ass for so many nights.  There was a fresh wound of breakup at that time.