11

Seokjin doesn't know how to put into words what he is feeling. He can't understand why he is doing a part-time job being a clown when he is a fucking high-earning dermatologist. He should give up on his romantic life but....all he just wants is some love and a long thick dick.

He scrolls down his social media which is as dry as his sexual life, After his eyes start throbbing he throws his phone and buries his face in his RJ pillow. God!! He doesn't have anything to do and is not sleepy either. If he had a boyfriend he would have had a lot to do every night. He should start watching some series at least. But searching through Netflix makes him groan. He puts on eye drops and once he feels his eyes are ready to go again he opens YouTube, his recommendation videos are all crime channels.

' A case of M chopping her boyfriend's hand ' - 20-minute video, god a save for night. Seokjin closes the curtains tucks himself under a blanket and starts the video. It's very interesting how investigators ask the questions...

A beep of the message made him pause the video.

" SeokJin, go and see if Bami is sleeping or not "

Jimin!! Oh is he talking to Seokjin without him giving any more information regarding Jungkook!! It's not Jimin though, he usually makes Seokjin say everything, he hasn't asked anything about Jungkook yet but is asking about Bam!! Hmm....something suspicious.

" Why do you want to know? Is Taehyung, not home?"

" He is there, he is snoring like the devil. Now go and check on Bami, don't you miss that poor dog, he looks at you with so much love. He even asked Where is Seokjin appa🥺"

Ohhhh seokjin Appa!!!

Wait, Bami doesn't speak, this Jimin knows all of Seokjin's weaknesses.

" Okay''

Seokjin texts back and restart his video, fuck the killer is so intelligent he bites his fingers as they show how she buried the body.

" seokjin !!! Reply"

"Yes he is sleeping, Jimin"

" And then??"

" Then you go to sleep too"

Seokjin restarts his video but pauses again because of the series of messages.

" Did you see Bam sleeping through your eyeballs?? 😠"

" I texted his great-dad, and he told bam was sleeping. I can't go and knock on his door at 10 in the night"

" Go and knock now 😡"

" No, I am busy "

"What are you doing"?

" I am watching an interesting case of a gf chopping her hand🖐️ "

" Oh my god🤒 you are at the age of watching how people kiss not murder each other. What's wrong with you? Now go and see Bami, he had having fever earlier "

Hearing Bam had a fever made Seokjin sprint out of his bed. He grabs Bam's favorite toy which he shares with Holly when he comes to Seokjin's house.

Seokjin knocks on his neighbor's door, he is a little hesitant because of the time, Jungkook might be tired he heard they had a conference in the surgery department. Conferences are tiring as fuck. But Bami, how can he sleep without knowing how Bami is doing?