8

Seokjin couldn't believe himself. How he ended up kissing his ex, not just kissing ...... It was... It was his tongue fucking Jungkook's mouth. For god sake, remembering the morning of them on the bed, half naked and Jungkook acting like that omega in the fics, such a reversal of the role. Oh God, it's the 10th time he has melted down remembering it.

It's not just that making him break down, he gets to know Namjoon is not into humans either romantically not sexually. Not the slightest, not even the tiny amount of his love towards crabs and trees. So yeah Namjoon is not into romantic relationships.

'My future Loml ' oh God!!!! Was it needed?

Seokjin is such a mess. And he knows that now his ex also Knows that. He flops on the table, and his usual burger doesn't taste good, it's all just cabbage.

" Come on, there are a lot of fish in the sea Seokjin, did you forget you are such a great fisherman you even wrote a song about fishing"

" I don't want to romance with fish, Jimin"

" Oh God, it's adjective honey, oh look at your left side, it Dr. Kai!! Oh God he is such boyfriend material  "

" shut up you said the same for Namjoon. Oh God, three years I was behind him and got to know he is not interested in humans!?"

" you would have expressed with words than just blushing, okay, don't glare at me now. Oh, the whole plan of you and Jungkook flirting is such a waste then? "

Oh no, now Seokjin is again hyper-aware of the bite on his lips. will Jimin notice it? He might...

"seokjin you smooth fucker, who is that?"

" who what??"

Seokjin bites his lips to make sure Jimin doesn't see it.

" Stop it, as if you don't know my and Taehyung's sexual knowledge!! Honey, who kissed you, he must be that alpha character look at the bite on your lip it's so evident"

Oh no, he had seen it. Alpha !!!? Oh God Jimin should have seen how he freaked out seeing Seokjin's pink tits.

" No, no one. I bit myself"

"I know you love yourself more than ordinary level, I can believe you masturbate yourself but biting your lip? Try something else"

" Did you study sexology or medicine"?

"Both, now tell me who is that...wait is it Jungkook? And you liked it too, the way you're biting your lips remembering someone bit your lips saying it all "

He studied sexology no doubt.

" yeah, it's Jungkook. So what? "

" oh my God, oh my God..... SeokJin. Did you see his body? It seems he has a tattoo on his body, oh God I should stop otherwise Tae will divorce me for real. Now tell me more"

" Nothing to tell "

"Gatekeeping from me !? Hu? It's not going to help you"

Seokjin takes but of burger, the cheese pull is at least making him happy.

" Tell me something you can help me with"

" Let's go to the club tonight  and invite Jungkook-"

" I don't think so, isn't I should be sad for some weeks at least? "

" well, Taehyung was correct you never had a chance with Namjoon from the start so I don't think we need to go that deep. Seokjin let's go crazy tonight, what do you say? "

" yeah, let's go crazy. As if I'm not already crazy enough."

Crazy enough to kiss and cuddle his ex, crazy enough to brag about Namjoon going to be his future LOML in front of his ex. Oh, God!! He is surely crazy.