19

Seokjin tries to smile as the photographer clicks the photos, his head is aching even after taking a painkiller. He drank so much yesterday. Yoongi should have stopped him from drinking after the 5th shot. Jungkook's presence makes him more annoyed.

" Hey, didn't you take a painkiller? Should I get you some soup..it will help-''

Jungkook asks when they all get down from the stage, Jimin wants a pre-wedding photo with his best friends.

" I am fine"

Seokjin walks down the stage and straight-up goes to the food section and serves some food on the plate. It might help him.

" SeokJin, do you wanna sit on the balcony?"

Jungkook serves food for himself along with Seokjin. Oh god!!

" why are you behind me?"

" I ... I thought..." He looks back and tries to cover a view from Seokjin. He is trying to avoid Seokjin meeting Namjoon now!!?

" I thought...you are upset because- "

" Don't think about anything, please"

Seokjin takes his plate and walks to the couple who are giggling. They look damn cute. It lifts Seokjin's mood instantly. He avoids Jungkook like he avoids his responsibilities the whole time.

Jungkook is damn upset, the way Seokjin is not looking at his face makes his heartbreak. He keeps back the plate and walks out of the hall, he glares at Namjoon who collides with him on the way.

This clumsy soul.

" Jungkook looks angry at you"!

Yoongi says as he sees Jungkook walking out with so much anger on his face which is related to Namjoon.

" I don't know, but it's been a week I am getting a different aura from him. Silent glares and sighs, he looks so done with me. Is it because I'm too clumsy?"

" If people don't like you because you are too clumsy, fuck them "

" wow, Yoongi I never knew you cursing at someone could be so hot"

" I have a boyfriend, Namjoon"

" And I am not interested in you, haha"

namjoon's dimples are the cutest shit exists on this earth, if you don't feel that way fight Min Yoongi(fight me also)

" Hey, are you leaving ?"

Hoseok asks as he gets out of his car seeing Jungkook opening the car door.

" I...yes, Hoseok. I have work"

The shakiness in Jungkook's voice was not unnoticed by Hoseok. When they face each other he can see the Jungkook's tears-filled eyes.

" Hey, buddy are you alright? Do you wanna talk?"

Jungkook stays silent, and Hoseok doesn't know what to do. Because he is not good at it. He makes Jungkook take a seat to avoid the eyes of the people parking their cars.

" Jungkook, you know whatever it is it will be okay"

Hoseok thought Jungkook might feel good with those words.

" No it's not okay, it's not okay Hoseok, it's not.... it's not okay for me. ITS NOT. He loves him so much and it hurts. Why has he fallen in love with the person he is not going to get? He said he can't stop loving him!! He is so stupid, why does he have to hurt himself so much? he has always been stupid, "

Hoseok heard Jungkook vent out, he understood one thing whatever was not going on was not okay. Whatever and whomever Jungkook is referring to seems very close to him.