12

Seokjin's mind is crazy for even imagining it. Imagine him cooking while wearing his favorite strawberry apron and Jungkook drilling into him Oh my god, he is ready to sell his brain if anyone is interested in buying, please contact Park Jimin. 

" Why are you hiding behind the blanket?"

" Because you are talking nonsense and...making my ears suffer"

" Do they still go red when you are shy?"

Seokjin peeks out of the blanket nods his head and goes inside the blanket again.

" Oh my god let me see them"

Jungkook hovers over Seokjin trying to remove the blanket. Seokjin tries his best Jungkook to not see his face, his whole damn face is red now because Jungkook's half-naked body is sitting on him after asking if he can fuck him, and not those hot sweatpants which are hanging at his waist being Seokjin's weakness.

" Jungkook... Go away I will kill you"

" As if you are not already "

It's tempting for Seokjin to peek out of the blanket and ask him what exactly it means because his stupid mind thinks it is kind of the dialogue he reads in fan fiction that makes him squeal out of happiness. But no, he won't let Jungkook see his face.

" Seokjin, please let me see them, its been so long ....please"

See, seokjin's dick might be getting hard but his heart is very soft so he let Jungkook slide down the blanket from his face and his warm red face is getting red and of course, his ears too. Jungkook looks at them with an amused smile before caressing them.

Fuck!

It's so unfair that Jungkook has so much effect on him but he is not easy.

" I told you you fell hard for them," Seokjin says trying to maintain a smug smile on his face but it didn't last long seeing how his red ears turned on Jungkook because he was not listening to him.

Jungkook can't help but bite his lips as his fingers caress those red soft warm ears. It's so sensual he doesn't know why. He always felt sexy whenever he could make Jin's ears turn red out of shyness. Jungkook remembers how Seokjin's face used to get red and warm whenever they talked about their adult life....you know like sharing a room, clothes, slippers or soap, and a towel, and of course kissing especially morning kisses, showering together, or helping each other with a tie or having sex lot and a lot of sex.

Jungkook fingers travel down on Seokjin's warm nape, where he can see those baby-soft black hair standing straight. His thumb caresses the skin, it's so soft. Jungkook always appreciated Seokjin's soft moisturized glowing flawless skin. Well, Seokjin's body is flawless but it's just that his tongue which Jungkook always dreamt about sucking hurt him, with those accusations of him cheating on Seokjin.

Jungkook is not born to be a strong soldier so he bends down and places a kiss on the warm nape making Seokjin squirm with contact.

" Jungk...kook"

"Why do you always let me kiss you or touch you Seokjin?"

Jungkook pokes his nose at the neck, and Seokjin tilts his head and gives him more access.

"Why??"

Jungkook places one more kiss, another, and another...one....

" You.... It's you who kisses me. Why do you kiss me ?" Seokjin asks without feeling shame when he ends the question with a moan, fuck Jungkook just sucked on his neck.

" Because it feels so good"

"hmm....hmm...Jungkook....jung..kook"

Jungkook does it again sucking on his neck and making Seokjin's dick feel the pain, fuck it's so unfair so his hand travels down to reach Jungkook's dick to confirm if he is hard so that he will feel less embarrassed. And yes Jungkook is hard as hell and he groans when Seokjin's soft hands brush on his dick.