1

😃

🎄☃️ So let's begin

SeokJin's POV:

I turned my heel in one go and without second thought started walking back, only to get bumped into one of the loudest men in this world.

" Seokjin!!!! I caught you and saved your life, you  owe me "

You little Park Jimin!

" Yeah, whatever! Let me go"

Jimin is still holding me in his arms, those little arms can't even wrap my shoulders completely.

" Where are you going? our morning shift just started!!!"

Jimin, my cutie pie just not today. Please.

" Jimin, let me go. I have to get my coat from my car "

" What!!, your coat? Stupid, you are wearing it. I don't know what you will do without me"

Jimin smiles looking at me with so much pride about himself.

" Oh, yeah. You are so clever and smart, but I forgot my stethoscope, so let me go"

" Then say  'pretty please' "

My senses got alerted as soon as that lavender odor hit my nerve endings. Is he pouring a whole bottle of perfume on him every day?

Before I succeeded in escaping from Jimin's arms the unwanted thing happened, nothing will go right today. My head lowered on Jimin's small shoulder.

" Pretty please!"

Jimin giggled, fuck you fucking Jungkook.

" Oh, Jungkook shi... I was just teasing Seokjin"

" I can see that, but still pretty sounds good on you. You are so pretty Jimin Shi"

Oh my fucking god! Is he doesn't have shame, not even an ounce of it? Give me a break!!!!

" oh my, it's coming from the hot doctor of this hospital. Thank you, you made my day, Jungkook shi"

I stood back on my feet, it's not that I was flying before, just you know grounding Myself. I turn to look at him, oh god! His hair is a mess he did a night shift, his eyes look tired, and his shirt's first three buttons are unbuttoned, with his coat and bag hanging down on his shoulder.

I curse myself for even remembering him telling me this same picture of him a decade back, he always wanted to be a doctor, and I wanted to become a doctor's husband....for him. We dreamed of having a lot of sex on our weekends, and it's the weekend tomorrow.

Fuck Me.

" Pleasure is all mine, Jimin shi. Hope you have a good day. I will take leave "

So he has openly ignored me since the day he started working here. A week. It's not like I will talk to him or whatever.

" Thank you, and wish you good sleep also do you have any plans tomorrow? We are camping in Seokjin's apartment maybe you can join us?"

I will kill you, Park Jimin. No mercy. I Won't even think how Taehyung will be whining about becoming a widower.

" Oh....hmm... that seems fun but I am sorry, Jimin shi I am going to shift to my apartment tomorrow, know as soon as I came here I couldn't get a good apartment, so I am living in a hotel currently. Now finally got a good apartment of my taste."

Stupid, and it's not new. He is always been stupid. Doing things at the deadline. Couldn't he at least confirm about an apartment before shifting here?

" Oh my god, why didn't you ask any one of our help? We would have helped you. Do you need any help in shifting?"

I scoffed, confusing Jimin. Come on, I am not shifting my ex's boxes which have his underwear and probably his lover's too. I am KIM SEOKJIN bitch.

" Oh, no...that's so sweet of you, I can see why Taehyung-shi is so in love with you. Why we didn't meet earlier, Jimin Shi? I got robbed without knowing"

Oh oh oh....look at his flirting style. International playboy. He used to have a smug smile on his face whenever our classmates used to call him that. That international playboy made Seokjina a fool for sure.

" Thanks to God he is fortunate enough to find Taehyung in this world"

I say looking at him doing my iconic eye role. And all he does is smirk? My blood is boiling, though I am a science student this metaphor is a good one to say how much rage I am feeling.

" Yes, you can say that Seokjin shi, both of them are so lucky to find each other. Everyone is not lucky. "

So ...so what does he mean? Is he not lucky because he met Seokjin first?  Like they are each other's first love if Jungkook even still remembers it. Does he regret it?

" You will also find someone so good-looking, charming, and kind person like our Seokjin. Come on I know girls and boys are in queue for you, Dr. Jeon "

Taehyung came and stood beside Jimin, pecking him in front of us. They should have been born as rabbits, it's a mistake they are humans. What's with taking my name out of the blue Kim Taehyung? Am I a reference you quote anywhere and everywhere?

" hahaha good morning Taehyung-shi, Looking so handsome, as usual. I wish I would have chatted with you guys more but I am feeling a little giddy, I will take leave now. Have a nice day guys "

Did he even eat? I bet he drinks only a protein shake, after all, he has to maintain that body, otherwise, who will fall for his arrogant personality? Nobody will stick with him, I wonder how I even stayed with him for 6 years.

And he leaves, leaving behind Taehyung and Jimin giggling and wooing at him. It's so unfair I punched the air before going back to my cabin.

" What happened to him now?" 

The day goes smoothly, most of my patients are annoying and it's not new. It's not like I am arrogant but how many times I should tell them I can't make them look like me!? Sure, I can prescribe good medicines to maintain their skin health but I can't reproduce myself.

I always wanted a cool job, it's not I never get emergencies but still compared to Yoongi, Namjoon my branch is kind of cool and smooth. Jimin and I usually will have lunch together. Taehyung will join if his schedule is free. It's very rare for Yoongi, and Namjoon to join us.

" You looked like that lead role in the drama I am seeing currently. "

Jimin tells as he takes a bite of his burger.

" What's that movie about? I bet that lead is handsome "

"of course he is. It's a melancholic drama, the story is about enemies becoming lovers and I heard from Hoseok that the lead role will die while confessing "

" oh god, then don't compare me to him. I am going to live till I am 100 years old "

" Sure, but I meant that enemies to lover part!!!"

He looks at me wiggling his eyebrows, and he looks damn cute.

" No, why do you think me and Namjoon will become enemies? I am going to make him fall for me very hard, you just wait Mimi"

" no.....no...."

Jimin shook his head. His mouth is so full, he took a few seconds to gulp the food.

" I...mean, You and Jungkook shi "

And I spit juice right on Jimin's white apron.

What the total fuck!!

💕

I am writing this story just for fun. It's the comedy-romantic genre. Jin-kook will have a lot of fun fights, romantic kisses, hugs, and of course a lot of sex( finally going to experiment with everything I can write about smut).

I am missing Jinkook 🙆