10

Seokjin gulps his coffee in one go like his alcohol shot as Jimin's questions are getting difficult. He never felt scared for his exams in his life because Yoongi was always there with him to study till 3 in the night. Now he needs to come up with answers it's so difficult.

" No"

" It's not a yes or no question, SeokJin. Describe your hickey!!!"

" Don't you have any other work?"

" We both finished the rounds and are good to go for the next 1 hour, so describe!!"

" No, I have a meeting with a plastic surgeon for my case, I am leaving"

" Okay okay, at least tell me if Mingyu was hot on the bed!!!"

" I don't know because we haven't reached there yet, and this hickey you are so excited about is given by Jungkook"

" what the fuck!....two boats at the same time. Seokjin!!! You smooth fucker"

what even in the world, he just got cock blocked by his ex and had an orgasm with just one suck from his ex. His life is too messy to even be in one boat.

" Jungkook is my ex"

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat!!!?"

Seokjin leaves with no more explanation, Jimin should suffer too with no description at least for a day.

" what??? What a plot twist!!! Jeon Jungkook is Seokjin's ex?! Hmmm...I should write a new book. Me and my hot sexy ex, what a name!!!. But I am so confused about my old book, what should I do now...I stopped where Namjoon pulled Seokjin from another guy with so much jealousy if I write he is not interested in Seokjin, or not even in any humans, my followers will die with so much pain. It's so much to take in, why my life is hard, Jesus!!! why?? I am just a soft person who wants to write some angst-smut stories, is it too much to ask for!?"

"What stories, Jimin??"

Yoongi sits beside Jimin with his tray of breakfast

" Nothing, it's the area you are not good at. But Yoongi why didn't you tell me Jungkook is Seokjin's ex?"

" Because it's not an important matter"

" oh sure yeah, his ex leaving a hickey on him now. And it's not important !! but the plot of my story is important. Now tell me why they broke up"

" I don't know "

Jimin glares at him, he knows Yoongi won't open his mouth.

" so I heard you and Taehyung divorced," Yoongi asks to divert the topic.

Jimin squeals out of happiness as someone finally asks him

" yes!!!! Finally, we decided on the date for remarriage too. "

" You guys are insane"

Jimin says more about their plans Yoongi can't help but feel bad for Taehyung's bank account.

Speaking of the poor one, Taehhung and Jungkook join them for breakfast. It's rare to occur.

" Hi guys"

" Hi"

Jimin tries his best to get a look around Jungkook's neck in search of a hickey. But it's nowhere to be seen, he is ashamed that Seokjin is his friend.

" As I already said, nobody is missing our marriage. I will tell you all the dress code in the group. Please give me some feedback on the menu- oh wait I will get my order"

Jimin gives them a break finally and goes to get his order.

" I feel bad for your pocket Taehyung," Yoongi says